tuscl

What happened to Search option in the website

phil86
Missouri
I am not able to find the search option in the website. Not able to find anything on the site in discussions and articles?

5 comments

• wallanon
    8 months ago
    It's not back yet. I just use Google to search. Put "TUSCL" and whatever else you're looking for.
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    All you have to do is google your term followed by site:

For example, if you were to google the following -

rickthelion site:tuscl.net

You would be treated to gems like this: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion/79017

Same trick works with the dugan or the vulture or the crab… See how you can get the wisdom of the ricks? ROAR!!!
  • motorhead
    8 months ago
    Lions don’t have to search. Scientists say they can possibly detect smells from a mile away.
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    To true motorape. You damn dirty apes don’t know how good you’ve got it with your pathetic noses. Imaging what it is like to small stanky pussy from a mile away. It is frickin’ hell bein’ a lion sometimes.

The only reason I can live amongst you damn dirty apes and your gross smells is my incredible rickness. Allows me to enjoy the good things you apes have brought to the world, like sexy stripper apes, Jack, and stylin’ suits. But it ain’t easy. There is a reason you don’t see a lion wearing a suit on every street corner. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    If only Apple would make an iPad that was more responsive to lion claws. Do you know how had it is to mentor a bunch of damn dirty apes who need your rickvice when you try to type on an ipad and you constantly omit letters or misspell words because the damn thing doesn’t pick up your typing? Of course not, only one of us here is a frickin’ lion so you can’t know.

Imma drive to the Apple headquarters and tell them to make an autocorrect AI trained to correct the types of errors we lions make when typing on their tablets. ROAR!!!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion