tuscl

Convention time!!!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TUSCL's spring break will be held at the Columbia Platinum Plus on April 25th and 26th. From noon each day until...Bones will try to make it. We got 8 guys last time. Gonna try for a dozen this time. I know the girls are up for it. They have been asking me when the next convention is gonna be. To quote Cheech "This is going to be a pussy blowout."

13 comments

• jester214
    17 years ago
    I'd love to make it down... I think it's only a couple hours from here... we'll see...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    "Come hell or high water. I will be there" Bones.
  • Dang! If this were sometime in May or the early summer, I would be able to make it. Sorry, I promise I'll get to one of these.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    There may never be another one. At least at this club. If SC enacts it's new strip club laws. Just made my hotel reservation. For you guys/gals that are not familiar with Columbia SC, there are two hotels within walking distance of the club. I always stay at the Extended Stay America. Current rates are $59.99 per night. Rooms have refrigerators, microwave ovens and a two burner stove. Internet access is available. A lot of the out of town dancers stay here. The upscale Embassy Suites is right next door but prices are 2 to 3 times more.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have emailed and PM'd every one that I could think of. So far here are the attendie's:
    Me: For sure
    Bones: come hell or high water I will be there.
    trogangrg: of course
    JGB133: probabbly
    Pop: probably
    Shekitout: Maybe depends on where the wife is.

Pop has notified the dancers and they are up for it. We had fun last Oct and so did the dancers and they made money. I will have copies of my CD strip club for those of you that do not have it. This club is not rated #1 on TUSCL"s top 40 topless clubs for nothing and I know this club and its dancers. You will kick yourself in the ass if you miss this meet up. It may be the last time, if SC changes the laws
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Nope, no can do. :(

Y'all have fun without me. I'm looking forward to hearing all the (unexpurgated) reports! :)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Add uscue to the yes list.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    have fun
  • harrison
    16 years ago
    How about a little description of this event. What can I expect ?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    harrison: First of all you meet some great guys that share my love for the #1 rated topless strip club in the nation. Second, You will meet some of the dancers that make it that. I will be be bringing a new volume of "strip club" a 3 CD collection of strip club music and humor.

Add one more positive. Bones has emailed me. He will be bringing his son.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    How do we find you if we've never "convened" with you before?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    gk: that will be easy, at least before 8:00 P.M. I am widely known as the candy man. Plus I will be wearing black nylon shorts and a funny, sexy t-shirt. We will probably be sitting in the back corner, near the mens room. Come and join us. We are a fun group.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Shadow, thanks for the personal invitation, but I will be on the road for work in VA. Have a great time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion