Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Peacefully Hang Founder!

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

My place on the top 40 reviews of unique clubs list was STOLEN!!!! I've done way more than 12. You're not going to have a degenerate website anymore if you don't fight for it!!! Drain the Deep PHP Swamp!!!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I thought it was “reviews in the last 18 months”?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

FAKE NEWS drew!!!!

W
wallanon
•

Yeah, it's the last 18 months. Obviously there's a recency bias, but it's not a contest so I don't care if my name is on a list or not.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

If it is only the past 18 months that makes Muddy's 329 clubs even more impressive. That's almost 5 different clubs each week, I wish I had the time and money for that level of clubbing.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Sidney Powell can prove those supposed strip clubs Muddy went to were Venezuelan consulates staffed by Nicholas Maduro's nieces!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I don't see where it says it's only the last 18 months? Hmm how would anyone know that? Fed Fed Fed Fed Fed ....

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I think the page used to say that.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Muddy mails in reviews that were written by dead people.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement