tuscl

Dave Chappelle visits strip clubs alone

8 comments

• wallanon
    9 months ago
    Lol. When I clubbed with my friends in college we definitely talked after but the rules were no sloppy seconds and never, ever go to the VIP at the same time.
  • drewcareypnw
    9 months ago
    I saw a bit he did about this. Honestly
    I’m right there with him. When I’m going to the sc I’m there for extras and I don’t want buddies there to comment or observe. It’s a solo sport for me.
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    I'll be honest about it, and if I had my druthers I'd club with at least a wingman most of the time. Or be the wingman. I get bored and tired of turning girls away. But it needs to be a guy who's got his club shit together, especially at a road club. Depending on how many days I have in town my approach to clubbing can vary and it helps if the other dudes around can adapt.

Before I'd be fine with a random dancer sitting and chatting, but am only really good with it now if she's a girl or waitress I know well who's legit killing time, a dancer who says she's good on bank for her shift, or one I'm going to spend decent money on. Over the years I've been that guy who walked out with too much cash because a dancer never walked over, so try to make sure other dudes get a look if they've been sitting a while. Even now I'll only make the effort to talk with a dancer who doesn't come over first if I'll be in town long enough for it to matter. Used to be I'd try and redeem a visit with at least one lapdance but now I don't care. What's one more dance after thousands and thousands?
  • Dolfan
    9 months ago
    I saw his bit too, it was kinda funny.

I think there's room for both, but they're completely different experiences. Going to a club with friends can be fun. It's more about hanging out, having drinks, talking shit, watching the game/fight, etc. Strippers are almost a secondary afterthought. I may get a few dances, but I'm not doing rooms. My bar tab will be the big expense. When I go by myself, I'm there to see strippers. I'll buy a few drinks, have a few laughs with the girls, maybe check the score or a highlight/replay of a game on TV or something, but I'm there for strippers first and foremost. Everything else is secondary.

I've never gone with a single wingman or been the wingman. I get the concept and can see the appeal, but it's not something I'm interested participating in.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    I go solo or with others and sometimes a wingman. I don't mind sloppy seconds. i really don't care who sees as long as I don't get into trouble!
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    "I don't mind sloppy seconds."

Dude I don't have a friend in the world where I'm ok with his jizz on me. That's even in the unlikely event I'm doing the same girl at the same time. Hell, I wouldn't even want my jizz touching his if we came on the same face. I got boundaries lol.

Strangers are whatever. What I don't know might hurt me but there's no one to blame. Monger logic is undefeated lol.
  • Hank Moody
    9 months ago
    The Chappelle bit was funny and I completely get it. Like others, I first went to clubs with a group of young guys who didn’t have enough money. As i got older and kept at it, it became clear I was more focused than the guys I was with. That led to some disconnects between me and my buddies. When I first got over the hump of clubbing alone, it was completely freeing.

Now, I’ve been to so many clubs so many times that I don’t have to have the best experience every time. If I’m with buddies I can enjoy it. If I’m by myself I can enjoy it. When clubbing with buddies I definitely have a different rhythm though and if I want to go full tuscler, there are other complications to overcome so that I don’t let them see everything I’m about. It’s nothing freaky or anything, I just don’t want them to understand how invested I am in the game.
  • deltapete
    9 months ago
    I usually go alone. I'm there to connect with the girls, not to hang out with my buddies.
    In addition, if I want to push some boundaries, I don't want to do it in public.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion