tuscl

Annoyed about boyfriends and their "benefits"- what’s the upshot?

tbot1102
California
So over the Christmas holidays, I discovered that my most recent conquest (the 19yr old Mexicali hottie with nipple piercings) got herself a boyfriend. POssibly he was always around. GOing by her IG profile, he comes with a child and she is seemingly very enamoured with the child. Was thinking how good must the guy have it fucking a hot 19 year old while also enjoying HER money. Also, am wondering what is the pyschology of guys like him who must know the girl’s business. She wears pricey outfits and accessories and also got herself a SUV recently. So clearly, the guy must know. Putting myself in his shoes, I would enjoy the pussy while keeping my options open to jettison her on short order when I want to "settle down". Surely the girl will be at the losing end when she is past her prime beauty/earnings.

31 comments

• nicespice
    10 months ago
    Now that you have written this post, feel free to direct your phone at a mirror. Then Iceyloco/2icee/phatboy/whatever alias can be summoned, and crawl out the mirror with a megaphone, screaming “TRIIIIIICK”
  • doctorevil
    10 months ago
    Ok. Just don’t threaten suicide here.
  • Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    It’s none of your fucking business. Move along.
  • doctorevil
    10 months ago
    So. I just looked at your reviews So “conquest“ means you “conquered” a Mexican whore at a Mexican whore house? And you are upset because she’s fucking someone else? Please . . .
  • Bbliya
    10 months ago
    Honestly, probably her baby too
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    If she's public about being a sex worker, post her IG.
  • rattdog
    10 months ago
    sounds like somebody just had a real recent shitty xmas.

so you just found out your "conquest" is seeing someone. that guy, as far as you can tell, is living off of her earnings. therefore, some of your money is being used to feed that guy. and to add he also gets to fuck and get sucked off by her without having to pay. what i am curious though is if you know all this and you're not exactly thrilled by it all, then how would you want to see and get your cock up for her? after the way you explained all the above i would think your dick would perpetually remained shriveled for this 19 year old. you sound like you want to be that guy she's seeing.
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    A woman you pay for sex is not a conquest.
    In fact, it’s more like you’re her conquest.
  • imisssam
    10 months ago
    You have issues bro. By the way, he's spending your money, get over it. It sounds like you're stalking this dancer.
  • rickdugan
    10 months ago
    What is there to be annoyed about? The poor chump is dating a woman who has sex with others for money. Worse yet, unlike the guys who pay her, he's still stuck with her when the sex is over.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    Everyday I see relationships that make zero sense to me. Obviously I’m missing some insider information.

The gorgeous girl with a broke loser boyfriend.

The handsome ultra successful guy with the fat and ugly stay at home mom wife who’s always busting his balls.

Anyone who would even talk to Icee.

The stripper duct taped in Muddys trunk.

• tbot1102
    10 months ago
    I am not stuck on the girl. Having fucked her 3 times, I have had my fill of her. A review is imminent describing my final debauched tryst with her. I am only following the arc of her life story and noticing that history repeats. I have seen enough of life to be sad/angry about this……..I only said that I was “annoyed”. @rickdugan was spot on. The boyfriend has to watch his girl’s pussy creamed every night. I will be getting more women in the future……and don’t take the word “conquest” literally…….may be I feel that I have done something with my time on this planet such that I have slept with a few dozen stunning women. So what if I paid for them? It’s better than spending life with only one woman (married or not) no matter how stunningly beautiful and caring she is. I guess I have conquered and won at the other goal that most men secretly aspire to - that is sleeping with multiple beautiful women. Now people will start arguing about losers having to pay for sex. I hope no one goes there.
  • NinaBambina
    10 months ago
    No one here is judging you for paying for sex. You're being judged because you paid for sex with a prostitute and then stalked her social media and had the audacity to get angry (err, I'm sorry, "annoyed") that the prostitute is fucking someone else. And worse, someone who isn't paying for it like you did! How dare she do that to YOU, specifically. Right?
    You're deluded by thinking she is somehow wrong for having a boyfriend just because she held her breath for a few minutes and slept with you. Does her boyfriend know she's a sex worker? Maybe, maybe not. Not your business. But seeing as how there's a child involved, their relationship might actually be serious and he may know what she actually does. Again, not your business.

Plenty of guys on here (in fact, probably the majority) have slept with multiple beautiful women. Any man (or woman) with money can do this. They don't have to be Rockefellers and they don't have to look like a movie star. So, congratulations, now move on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    If I ever start actively seeking out information about a dancer's personal dramas, then it's time for me to find another expensive hobby.

• ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    For one thing, if she's actually 19 (remember nicespice was 18 for 10 years), and she's doing something that's on the whole stupid, that would be simply normal. Most of us look back on our stupidity as teenagers with at least a little nostalgia.

How do you know the boyfriend didn't buy her that SUV?

From my one trip to the TJ clubs, the BGs seemed like fairly typical Mexican women. The idea of being a tradwife for the right guy had appeal for them. When women take it up the hoo-haw at gynecologist's, nobody thinks it means anything about her values or personality? So why to people make so many assumptions about an FS sex worker, who's just earning a better living than they could otherwise?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    With housing costs these days, being duct taped in Muddy's trunk has upsides.
  • gSteph
    10 months ago
    >> It’s better than spending life with only one woman
    Just because its true for you, and you're unlikely to ever know . . .

Enjoy your conquesting
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Most guys can't handle having a stripper girlfriend. Many can't even handle her dancing for other guys. Why obsess about a girl who has a merely transactional relationship with you?
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    it's pretty simple for me: if i found out a regular had a boyfriend, i'm thoroughly done with her. well, i'd still talk to her, but zero dances and zero fucks and zero money given. i know 19 year old pussy is great, but just let this one go and move on.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Why would I care, I’m not looking for a relationship just a little no strings attached fun.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    While I, too, once struggled with stripper tips being given to dependent boyfriends/husbands/even pimps, I've since moved on from that hangup.

As long as money is exchanged willingly in exchange for a positive experience, I don't care what she does with her earnings.

I don't care what my landscaper/plumber/barber/etc does with my money, so why should I care what strippers do with it?

Playing Captain-Sav-a-Ho is a perhaps a natural instinct, but serves no real purpose.

If we are honest with ourselves, we would generally not consider dating those girls if met under any other circumstances, so why do we suddenly care more about them in a strip club introduction scenario? There are socioeconomic, cultural, lifestyle, and age differences that generally make us incompatible with strippers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    @5 why would you drop a regular with a boyfriend? You must realize they generally just pretend they don't have one.
  • Puddy Tat
    10 months ago
    You sound like you've caught the feels and are fantasizing about her leaving him.

Who's going to care for her at the end of the day, let alone her kid? You? She's your service provider, same as your mechanic or physician. Obviously her bf provides something that your cash can't.

Why do you care about his psychology? I wouldn't date a woman who grinds on other dudes for pay, let alone swallows their cum, my choice. The bf, whatever his motives, has to deal with that. Maybe he'd rather smoke weed and play Madden all day than get a real job, and he's willing to share his girl's puss for it. It's their life decision, not yours.

Find a new girl and stop being a creepazoid stalker.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    Is the bf (choose all that apply):

...more than 20 years your junior?
    ...from a different social class or ethnic group than yours?
    ...a tough guy, a gangbanger, a drug dealer, a wanna-be pimp, a fuckboy, a drug addict, an aspiring rapper?
    ...the kind of guy who dates strippers instead of renting them?
    ...a loser with a kid and no job living off his gf?
    ...a cuckold that enjoys the thought (or taste, yuck) of other men fucking his girl?
    ...icey loco?

You probably won't understand his psychology. Even if you saw it diagrammed out on paper, you'd probably say "this shit doesn't make any sense".
  • bang69
    10 months ago
    A lot of strippers have kid's and boy friends. I have also mentioned in the past. For some strippers stripping is a side gig.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    I have zero interest in a dancer's personal life and therefore never ask/discuss it with them. Less than zero interest in how they spend the money I pay them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    My current #1 fav, in her late 20s, owns her house, plus another one she rents. That is part of why I like her. I'm not judgmental about what people do with their money, but I don't feel OK about enabling someone to continue with self-destructive behavior. She has a boyfriend, he works. If she's generous with him, where's the problem? It's not stopping her from being far ahead of most people in working towards financial security. She not very invested in whether death will do them part. A common attitude among women whose job involves constant contact with cheating husbands.
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    "What's the upshot?"

It's basically the same as ours. He's getting to bang the same girl you like to bang. Different reasons. And it's not necessarily better on the other side. Unless you're a wannabe pimp, would you want to be the guy at home while your girl's out catching dicks so she can have her own money on the side?
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    I'll admit I get annoyed when a quality provider gets a boyfriend and suddenly her mileage crashes.
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    "remember nicespice was 18 for 10 years"

Isn't she still 18?
  • LVclubber
    9 months ago
    Beauty for sale is for sale to the highest qualified bidder at any given time. That's the rule of the desert. Live with it or don't go to the sex for sale market. (Trust me though, the sex you pay for is the least expensive you'll ever get.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion