tuscl

Saturday Afternoon in Pompano Beach Triangle- Recommendations?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Saturday, November 18, 2023 12:31 AM
Flight change leaves me near Pompano Beach Saturday afternoon. I'm leaning towards Cheetah, but I've found a few gems at DD. BT leaves me uninspired but I've never tried it on a Saturday afternoon. I like plenty uptop and have a very low threshold for ROB. Recommendations? Times? Best seat in the place? Shut up, give us your money at all three?

6 comments

• RonJax2
    7 months ago
    I was in Pompano recently and the daytime lineup at BT was pretty solid. Lots of spinners, which I prefer. It was definitely my favorite over Cheetah for a number of reasons including: it's cheaper, the physical club layout is better, the LD rooms are more private, the mileage seemed better for floor and table dances. But Cheetahs definitely has some hot women, and all of them fit. Possibly during the dayshift, more of what you're looking for, girls with big racks. I think you honestly can't go wrong with any of these clubs, SoFla PLs are so lucky.
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    Either Cheetah and Booby Trap will have a good selection of hotties mostly spinners with the best available menu options to choose from. Enjoy!
  • fenwayfav
    7 months ago
    I agree. I would try BT during the day and Cheetah's evening/night
  • knight_errant
    7 months ago
    Went in and out of DD and had a good time at Cheetah's. In the beginning I thought it would be a dud, but had some excellent table dances from 3 dancers and a 4th who just wooed me with her personality. Seriously rare. (leaving BT alone for reasons I'll post in a review)
  • chiefwiggum
    7 months ago
    I'm going to keep saying this until I go back next year (and then re-assess): BT during the day, DD and night. Cheetah's was a solid 3rd place for me. All are great.
  • Specialj
    7 months ago
    DD passed BB on the top 40......FWIW
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion