tuscl

Boss Bitches

I was watching Trump's lawyer go off yesterday, look whatever politics are, you can't lie that girl is gorgeous. And she's a top lawyer. Crazy stuff. https://mediaproxy.salon.com/width/1200/…

Then you got Tulsi Gabbard of course. She is gangsta. But you gotta wonder how these girls are in bed. Are they gonna try to run shit? Are they gonna be submissive and give it all up. Or hell are they gonna go full tilt whip out a strap on. You almost gotta try tame these girls before you try anything.

How do you feel about girls that don't give off that shrinking violet vibe in a strip club. Total lionesses. Power women. Attractive or not? Is it too much?

13 comments

• gammanu95
    10 months ago
    It's all about variety and mixing it up, even in the bedroom.
  • JackKash
    10 months ago
    Actually I wasn't surprised at Trump's lawyer's look. She kinda looks like his current wife: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…
    and he probably chose her because of that. It's a type of his. Wonder if she lets him grab her by the pussy. Otherwise nothing special, he goes through lawyers like we go through strippers in a $5 A Dance parade.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    There’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance.
  • misterorange
    10 months ago
    I always felt like I'd been blessed somehow to work for great bosses that I really respected. At around 45 years old, I was promoted to a position where I'd be reporting to a woman for the first time in my life. I met her on the interview and was impressed, but also a little intimidated. Undergrad from NYU, JD from Yale. Turned out to be the best experience of my life. If I could use AI to create the perfect boss it wouldn't be as good as she was.

Attractiveness? Nah. Her face was "not that ugly" at best. She had 10 kids, yes ten (with her 1 husband) and kept herself fit. In a business suit she looked okay, but I can only imagine what that stretched-out baby production factory might have looked like without tailored designer clothing.

Would I fuck her? Hell yeah! I was power-drunk every time I talked to her. Her reputation throughout the company was so prominent that just working for her meant no one would even THINK about fucking with me. My office was adjacent to hers, and I once saw a grown man literally weeping after getting a "talking-to" from her. Sometimes she'd quietly appear in my office door and when I noticed her I'd shit a brick. But she'd be like, "Let's get coffee and catch up."

Shit man, she got promoted and the dude who replaced her was the biggest asshole I ever met. And I don't mean hard to work for, I mean just a pathetic jerk who somehow landed a job he didn't deserve. I went from the best boss in the world to the absolute worst and left a few months later.
  • gammanu95
    10 months ago
    ^Hopefully she had a good plastic surgeon that fixed up her pussy after each rug rat. "We have the technology, we can fix [her]."
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Re: the Trump lawyer photo

From what I can see she has the perfect size tits. Too bad she covers them up in a suit.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Bending a boss babe over a desk has a greater sense of accomplishment than doing the same with a subordinate. Of course, if she's a true boss babe, it may be the man being bent over a desk.

In a strip club setting, it's good to have a girl be aggressive. "Come on....I'm going to have my way with you, PL".
  • Dqirish
    10 months ago
    She ain't hard on the eyes, but she's certainly not anyone's "top lawyer". Donnie's habit of stiffing his lawyers on fees & asking them to commit the occasional felony means that no credible lawyer returns his calls at this point. Donnie's legal team is a gaggle of rejects, retards and kooks.
  • WiseToo
    10 months ago
    I think strippers should take a page from a lawyer's playbook and offer pro bono services to us less fortunate PL's now that strip clubs have increased the prices of lap dances and VIP's.
  • Rob1115
    10 months ago
    I have to agree that Alina Habba is definitely hot to the point of somewhat exptic. I have not personally observed her in action but have read that many trumpworld legal circles have questioned her ability. She attended Lehigh U and Widener law school. Widener is not a top tier school. Her legal career has not included and big name firms. I seriously think trumps just likes to surround himself with pretty women. Speaking of pretty women, as much as I hate to admit it, Ivanka is seriously pretty.
  • captainfun
    10 months ago
    That lawyer is definitely hot. Trump obviously goes out of his way to hand select hot women to be around him.

Agree that Ivanka is hot too. Or at least was super hot when younger. I’m a bit surprised that America didn’t seem more infatuated by her hotness when Trump was president
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    ^Her Husband was such a cunt, no one noticed hers. By the way, she is a terrible attorney.
  • rickthelion
    10 months ago
    “By the way, she is a terrible attorney”

Might be true, might not be. After all, it is the assessment of an insano divorce lawyer that is known to fill out paperwork in crayon 🖍️

Not that the law matters for this rick. As a frickin’ lion a live by the LAW OF THE JUNGLE!!!

Okay…okay…I grew up in tha NC so I mostly respect the laws of the open grasslands, but somehow “law of the veldt” sound silly. Imma have to chug a lil drivin’ whiskey and see if it sounds better. But this digression doesn’t alter my point about not trusting the legal assessments of a certain crayon-usin’ “lawyer.” ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion