tuscl

Looking for Extras in New Jersey

Hello all,

Any suggestions for best spots in NJ for extras. I am new and can really use the help

14 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    It's Jersey....walk into any club at any time of day, and it's an extras buffet.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    If you can't get laid at a Jersey club, cut off your little guy.
  • Supbaby
    a year ago
    Thank you. Any spots to visit in Northern New Jersey / jersey city area
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Probably majority clubs are there. It’s about finding quality in Jersey. Mileage is almost a given in a lot of places.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Focus on Paterson.....Sunrise, 5th Avenue (least attractive, but action exists), Hitching Post. For AAs, Hi Beams. In Irvington, Vic's.

Alternatively, you could head to Queens to see some of the newly-arrived Venezuelan talent, before they get shipped away.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    New Jersey extra: a cop who doesn't have an anger management problem.
  • neil_halstead
    a year ago
    What about South Jersey?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Cross the bridge into Philly
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Why would anyone respond to a guy whose first and only post is, "Tell me where to get extras?"
  • johntrickin
    6 months ago
    Why not? That's what this is for
  • RonJax2
    6 months ago
    @johntrickin, the OP of this post has no reviews and this is their only discussion. So I think people are rightfully skeptical of the post, it's not a stretch to think that Uncle Leo might post a thread like this to fish for places to investigate.
  • chiefwiggum
    6 months ago
    I've been to Jersey only a couple of times, and I thought the best place was the now closed Hott-22. There was a bikini bar with hottish girls, but definitely no extras and no nudity (it was more of a sports bar -- too lazy to look). I've said it before and I'll say it again, the talent in the NY/NJ area is subpar especially in the areas mentioned above, which is amazing given the sheer amount of people in the tri-state area. Granted, I haven't been to NYC area since 2018 but is there anything at the level of PHX, PVD, DTW? Or, is it all diamonds in the (really) rough?
  • wld4tatas
    6 months ago
    Uncle Leo, or some journalist or activist, etc. Or more likely applicable, just the sheer point of doing some research, visiting a club and contributing a review before expecting intel from others. The OP did the opposite and unsurprisingly has now vanished without a review.
  • BuckMcNutter
    6 months ago
    DD in Tom’s River …but I would not say extras in NJ are the norm. Maybe occasionally JA’s HP and the other Paterson holes ))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion