tuscl

PHX to HK Club Nov 19-23. Anyone want to meet?

Wednesday, November 1, 2023 10:38 PM
Heading back to HK for my second time. Flying PHX to SND on the 19th, return to PHX on the 23rd. Would be awesome to meet other dude(s) who also go to HK occasionally maybe we can plan some future trips. If your a veteran or first timer, would like to from hear you. Safety in numbers. Not looking to share room, but I do have a PH suite reserved. I’m cool with bringing a couple, three girls up for some private dancing and smashing them together but you need to have your own room to go to. No male/male contact. I’m 43, no drugs or weed for me, don’t care if you smoke but no drugs. Be smart about however you handle that. Only sharing age so you know mine, open to younger/older dudes just be mature and responsible, meaning don’t get shitfaced, stupid and get us into any trouble. HMU, let’s go have some fun!

10 comments

• shailynn
    9 months ago
    If only SJG had internet access…
  • azfriole
    9 months ago
    There's a few of us from PHX that go often. I'll be there earlier in the month. Maybe another time...
  • TJVisitor23
    9 months ago
    Went for the first time solo a few weeks ago and had a blast. Hoping to squeeze a trip in every 2-3 months. Would be better with another dude or two, to drink some beers and explore the area little more. Someone who spoke Spanish wouldn’t be a bad thing either. Just not the kinda convo I’m going to bring up with anyone.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    it ain't as good as it used to be... higher prices... all the rules that management has been coming up with... and 'only fans' has been siphoning off some of the beauties and the hotties... and not to mention the bandits with badges...
  • TJVisitor23
    9 months ago
    I keep hearing about new rules. What kind of things/rules have changed in HK?
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    Ahem. We are SAN not SND.
  • TJVisitor23
    9 months ago
    True that. Lol, I’m used to using the SND code for other reasons. Yes, flying into SAN.
  • kratos007
    9 months ago
    Can't make those days, but maybe some other time.
  • RonJax2
    9 months ago
    @TJVisitor23, I'm in your demographic except for the fact that I like to smoke a little bit, jajaja. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it to TJ again until around spring of 2024. Maybe another time we'll have opportunities to cross paths. Do post reviews when you get back! Here's a thing I'm really curious about: will chicas come back to your PH suite for less than the going rate of $120 HH, if you're just getting dances or hanging out? And, does the suite help you avoid barfines at all? I've toyed with the idea of the suite in the past, I think it would be baller to have a private party with a few chicas hanging out in the suite dancing for you. But I worry it would be mad expensive if you have more than one chica, they're all charging $120 HH, plus a barfine of $100 for each hour, per chica. The math on that stacks up really quickly, especially when compared to the much cheaper cost of just ficha fucking a few women in the club instead. In that case, the PH suite doesn't seem to be worth it, but I'm curious how your experience with it goes. Keep us posted!
  • besmitty
    6 months ago
    TJVisitor - Where were you when I lived in Phx?!! haha AZfrioles is a good dude (good luck trying to get him to drink with you though) , I'd suggest seeing when he'll be making an appearance. I moved recently to Texas. I was going monthly to TJ until I moved. I'm going to head that way for a day or two sometime Feb 2-6 and again I'll be there the 19th an 20th of Feb. For the trip Feb-2-6th, I may fly into Phoenix for the day and or night and see some friends, but I'm not sure yet. I have to spend a couple days in San Diego for some important stuff... but I'll definately make it there at some point for both the dates given. Im rarely on here, but I'll try to remember ya on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion