tuscl

Happy Halloween

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 4:23 PM
Happy Halloween I wanted to know how many of you guys have actually been to a club on Halloween and how was it?

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 months ago
    Once I was at the Mons Venus in Tampa during Guavaween and all the dancers asked me why the hell I’m in a strip club and not at the festival. Fast forward to this year - 2 killed and 18 hurt. Answers that!
  • gammanu95
    8 months ago
    I love Halloween. The more sexy nurses and slutty cats the better.
  • Stu815
    8 months ago
    Years ago -- like in the early 1980s -- I went to an almost private club on NY route 112 just south of the Long Island ExpresswayI on Halloween. It was early and there were only three dancers in the building. (the place was notorious for having larger crowds later in the evening, and it was one of the few places still on Long Island where the dancers got bottomless after the NY LiquorAuthority decided tht liquour and nudity did not go together. The girls were all in costumes -- ioncluding the bartender. They were "inventive" with their one-night garments . It was fun to watch them take off their duds and remain in character. Never got a chance ot go back in subsequent years before we left the Island. tr
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    I'm guessing it Probably wouldn't be that good. The younger dancers will want to go out to private costume parties and the milfs will be dressing up the kids. Maybe you can "take one for the team" and report back to us.....you never know there could be that One dancer that makes it worth the effort.
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    Lol Halloween was fun when I was dancing, but really only wanted to be at the club if it fell on Friday or Saturday or just put on bunny/cat ears the closest friday/saturday and take dudes' money lol.
  • shailynn
    8 months ago
    Ah yes Halloween - I remember that. My wife would dress in less clothing than a stripper, have all her hot friends come over that dressed the same way, I'd have sex all night... unfortunately not with her friends but it was still a win. Fast forward 10+ years to me rushing to the grocery store at 4PM today grabbing $30 worth of candy and only had 7 kids show up at my door. I've giving them 10 pieces of candy each just so I won't eat it myself. I'm on my 4th packet of snack size M&Ms tonight already.
  • gammanu95
    8 months ago
    I stopped giving out candy a few years ago. 1) More than once, late trick or treaters felt entitled to a greater share of candies. I literally had parents telling their kids to "grab a handful" or telling me to give them extra because they would be the last ones for the night. Fuck you, not your decision. 2) High school kids not even wearing costumes. This year, I even saw adults (a group of black people) walking around in street clothes trying to trick or treat - no kids around them at all 3) Kids don't say trick or treat anymore. I still take the dogs for a walk during the height of trick or treating to see what MILFs and hotwives in my neighborhood are wearing, though. 3)
  • RTP
    8 months ago
    I stopped by a club yesterday, mid afternoon. Only one of the 5 dancers had a costume and none of the staff did. WTF? What I did discover is that many of the dancers are young mothers who took Halloween off to be with their kids. The one dancer who was in a costume looked like an Angel. She corrected me telling me it was some Victoria's Secret person, telling me she felt it was sacreligeous to wear an angel costume in a strip club.
  • Rod8432
    8 months ago
    As usual for Halloween (and most holidays), I was hanging at the Pink Pony. I hate being home when little fuckin' rugrats come around begging for candy. Bah humbug - Gimme hot strippers wearing cat ears anytime. I was surprised the club was rather low-key this year, with only a few costumes and not much of a party vibe. A dancer told me it's more of a family holiday, so any SC parties would have been over the previous weekend. Which, I can attest to, having inadvertently stumbled into a SC-sponsored Halloween party on Saturday at another club. Still an overall good time. Stuffing a few dollars into the garters of naked dancers while enjoying drinks and dinner, beat the hell out of tossing confectionary crap to a bunch of marauding ragamuffins...
  • Dolfan
    8 months ago
    I had a couple strippers come over to my place for Halloween this year. It was their idea, they wanted to carve jack-o-lanterns & see the kids dressed up and see what the whole thing was about, since evidently they don't celebrate Halloween in Cuba. They all had several costumes ranging from kinda slutty to nearly naked, I made them stay somewhat clothed while it was mostly little ones at the door but they were allowed to slut it up after 8:30. They were pretty popular with the Dad's, I caught a couple returning multiple times. The same with a few groups of teenage boys. Surprisingly, I didn't get any negative reactions from moms or snowflakes offended by a little skin. One little girl was upset because I think one of the strippers was wearing a costume her mom didn't let her wear. I heard her yelling at her mom on the way down the driveway telling her to go look cause "that lady is wearing it out in public." As far as the club goes, they facetimed some of their friends from work and the club was fucking dead at like 11 or so. There was a bunch of girls and no customers. I think I've been on Halloween before when it fell on a weekend night & it was about the same as a normal night.
  • shadowcat
    8 months ago
    The one and only time I ever went to the Atlanta Cheetah was on Halloween night about 30 years ago. It was packed. You couldn't tell the staff from the customers. Almost everyone was in costume but not me. Seemed like "The in crowd" was trying to out do each other. Some very expensive looking costumes. Since then I have avoided all special club events. I don't like crowds.
  • Manuellabore
    8 months ago
    I was at Club Desire Tuesday afternoon and evening. Their party was the night before, but a few of the dancers were wearing costumes anyway. One overachiever even brought a second costume to change into mid-shift. Turnout was light, both as to dancers and customers, but you only need one to have a good time, which I did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion