tuscl

reviews month old or longer

GrayFox
Here we go again
do you approve reviews that they indicate it's from a month ago? do you look only at the description of the club only since dancers could be gone? what if they indicate it was months ago? I guess if they didn't. say it was months ago would it change your view?

7 comments

• Dolfan
    a year ago
    A month old isn't so bad. If it gets to be months old, it starts to depend on the club. A place that gets regular reviews I'd start to consider rejecting it for being out of date at some point. A club that hasn't had a review in 6+ months, I'd be much more inclined to approve just so there is something.

I'm of the opinion anyone looking for a specific dancer in a review is wasting their time. Perhaps its different in other areas, but around here there's a few girls at every club that are long term but on the whole lineups turn over often and even more girls work sporadically. The girls at the club today might not be there tomorrow. But chances are the overall composition of dancers won't change much over the course of a few months. I could describe the lineups of the major clubs in Pompano the same for the last several years. The same with the general atmosphere, pricing structures, etc.

If I read a review that is heavy on one particularity girl, I take it as a single data point in judging the entire lineup, I don't go in the club expecting to see that specific girl.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    What dolfan said. I approve reviews that are useful. If the review is reporting specifics about a certain day, dancers, etc. then the info gets stale sooner. If it’s talking about things that don’t change like layout, how up or down scale it is, and then generally about the quality of talent then it can be useful longer. There are no absolutes. Give me some info that is helpful and I’ll approve. It doesn’t need to be perfect.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Because of being busy/other priorities I sometimes post a review from a visit that was a couple days before the actual review but never more than a week earlier.
    Just my opinion but I'm of the belief that guys who post vague supposed months old reviews are just making shit up so that they can get free VIP.
    Too many things can change over a period of months, unless the old review is an exemplary description of the visit, I would deny it.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I have to admit that every one of my reviews is because I want to get VIP free.
    I should have paid for VIP privilege back when founder was given the screaming deal for a lifetime VIP membership for like $70.
  • TheSingularity
    a year ago
    Sure, don't see why not
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    As long as the facts still remain the same, it doesn't matter much. If there has been a change in the type of girls, or management philosophy, then it's not good.

I could do without a review starting with phrases such as "this is regarding my visit 6 months ago". Just write the review based on your experience. I could also do without statements such as "I was visiting my sister's boss' ex-husband, so I was in the area, so I stopped by".
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    No. Unless the individual mentions having taken notes during the visit. A lot can change at a club after a month. Girls leave, new girls come in. Same with management and staff. Raids may or may not have happened. Prices may or may not change. And, honestly, who the fuck retains enough info for a real legitimate review after even a week or two without having taken notes during the visit. Reviews are supposed to be recent, not something written on a whim from a past visit where a lot of the details may be guesswork.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion