tuscl

Pick up lines

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 8:21 PM
What's the best you've ever heard/used? One of my favorites is "IS IT HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST YOU? I've always wanted to try the one "you know the difference between a BJ and a burger? If they say yes then say well then I guess a BJ is out of the question, if they say no, ask them if they would rather have a big Mac or a whopper. I ve yet to muster the courage to try the latter.

27 comments

• shadowcat
    8 months ago
    "Fuck me if we haven't met before".
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    "Have you seen any keys lying around? I lost the keys to my lambo."
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    "Have a drink on me, I'm celebrating my negative herpes test!"
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    Adam’s pick up lines to Eve 10. “You know you’re the only one for me!” 9. “Do you come here often?” 8. “Trust me, this was meant to be!” 7. “Look around, baby. All the other guys around here are animals!” 6. “I already feel like you’re a part of me!” 5. “Honey, you were made for me!” 4. “Why don’t you come over to my place and we can name some animals?” 3. “You’re the girl of my dreams!” (Gen. 2:21) 2. “I like a girl who doesn’t mind being ribbed!”
  • MrTibbs
    8 months ago
    are those brand new?
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    I don’t need no frickin’ pick up lines. I’m a rick. I show up in my stylin’ suit, grease a bouncer, stroke a manager, and get what I want. ROAR!!!
  • loper
    8 months ago
    Hi, I'm Loper, what's your name? Simple is best.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    "Excuse me, my whiskey-soaked ass tampon went dry. Do you have whiskey and a tampon in your purse?"
  • WOODDR2
    8 months ago
    Hey, how are you, let's get a pizza and fuck! When she says what? Or excuse me?? Then you say, what, you don't like pizza???
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    Classic: "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" GenZ: "Wanna pretend to be my sister?" Biden: "Hey, didn't I use to date your grandmother?" Biden #2: "Hey, got any student loans you need canceling?" Trump: "Hi there, fuck me or I'll get on Truth social and tell insane people to go to your house and kill you." Two cows: "Wanna do a three way?"
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    I think I'm lost....can I have directions to your place?
  • londonguy
    8 months ago
    Once heard in an FKK from a girl to a guy as an introduction “ I’ve come all the way from Romania to be fucked hard by you”.
  • Rod8432
    8 months ago
    Londonguy - Damn, I love those FKK girls! I saw this pickup line recently: "May I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back."... 😏
  • shadowcat
    8 months ago
    "Tell your tits to stop staring at me".
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    For me WOODDR2 wins for the best line so far. I don’t need pick-up lines to ask for a dance, but I’m always looking for clever new ways to bring up OTC that are disarming, yet are very clear in intent.
  • londonguy
    8 months ago
    Guy “ You look like my second wife” Girl “ That’s nice, how many times have you been married ? Guy “once”
  • londonguy
    8 months ago
    I’ve said this one before when in the U.S. when the girl has realised not only do I look like Daniel Craig but I am obviously English as well. Me “have you got any English in you”? Girl “ I don’t think so” Me “would you like some”? Amazingly some don’t get it.
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    ^ I’ve used the line you look like my next wife on occasion
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    I love all the pick-up lines in the movie Crazy Stupid Love. Here’s a link to Ryan Gosling’s first interaction with Emma Stone, classic stuff. I also like in another part of the movie when a guy tries to hit on her gorgeous friend (played by Liza Lapira), and she just waves him off and says “In what world honey?” Awesome put-down! [view link]
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    This link will probably work better: [view link]
  • crosscheck
    8 months ago
  • ATACdawg
    8 months ago
    Do you know the difference between sex and a hamburger? No. Would you like to do lunch tomorrow?
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    So I tried out “Hey let’s get a pizza and fuck” on one of my regular faves. She’s always been a no-fly zone on OTC, but she loved the line and laughed out loud. She said she’d not heard that one before and thought it was hilarious. She also says she loves pizza, but still no on OTC. So not successful on that front but did make for a fun flirt!
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    A couple of Spanish pick up lines: 1. Que curvas, y yo, sin frenos. What curves, and me, without brakes. Usually a cat call, but could work as a pickup line if she had the right sense of humor. 2. Perdón, no nos hemos conocido en nalgona otra ocasión? This one's tricky to explain. "Perdón, no nos hemos conocido en alguna otra ocasión?¨ means "Excuse me, haven't we meet each other at some other time?". Nalga means buttock, and nalgona is a slang word for a woman with a curvy booty. Nalgona kinda sounds like alguna, so you substitute it in.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I'm On The *Flirty Side Instead Of Using The Pick Up Lines The Other Way. It Sounds More Easy By Flirting & Not So Aggressive. However, You Have To Know How To Work @ It To Score Her! Niceee Words Mixes: Sweetheart, Sweetie, Baby, Mommy, Boss, Cutie, Sexy, Luvly, Love, Special, Wonderful, Impressed, I'm Ready, Let's Go, I Want, Luscious, Hot, I'm/Your On Fire, Luveee, Special, Kissies, Let's Explore Our, I Would Really Want, Let's Have Fun, I Really Like Your, I Bet We Can Have, I'm In Desire Need, Can You Help Me, I Feel Confident We Can, Let's Indulge Our Self Together, Let's Celebrate, Stripper Cheersss, I Think You Could Be The One For, I Think We Could Really Have Fun, I'd Like To Experience, I'm Grabbing You For Some Luscious Fun, I Was Thinking You Could Help Me With, Hi, You Just Caught Mi Eye & I Noticed You Stand Out Way Above The Rest, Your Body Rocks & We Are On Fire, Hi, You Look Great, OMG, You Are The Boss Girl For Me, I'm Dragging You To The Side So We Can Get Goin' With The Fun!!!!! ✔️ 💲 🔥 ♥️
  • rattdog
    6 months ago
    maybe this might have been used at some bar/club last sunday night: "you look like someone who already has had heard 2023 pick up lines before. how about one more to make it 2024?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion