tuscl

one and only?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
perhaps it's one of many.

10 comments

• FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Perhaps… 🤔
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Only time will tell
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    some guys seem to be very loyal to a particular girl and then other guys are always looking for new girls. Even though they get everything they could possibly want, they keep looking for other girls.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Jascoi

I will play along comment on your discussion .

You wrote and I quote:

“some guys seem to be very loyal to a particular girl and then other guys are always looking for new girls. Even though they get everything they could possibly want, they keep looking for other girls.”

If they were really getting “everything they could possibly want” with one girl/ATF/CF they would not “keep looking for other girls”.

Maybe they are looking for variety or suffer from “The Grass is Greener Syndrome” meaning that they have an inability to feel content with their life as it is, and relentlessly seek something “better”.

I have had ATF that I was “very loyal” ITC and OTC, but if I was traveling or they were busy with family or personal matters, I looked for possible alternatives during those times, sometimes with success sometimes without.

I do get the One and Only thing, but I also understand The Grass is Greener Syndrome, so it is what it is.

Just my two cents.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    IMO, we need both good standbyes, as well as variety. We go to the standbyes when we need a reliable experience, and seek out new girls when we want variety.

Both types of girls have a place in this activity.

Also, different regular girls in the rotation for different experiences. So, a PL could have a girl he sees when he wants wild crazy times, and another for more chill hangouts.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    In this game, dancers and customers are always looking for the BBD.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    BBD?
  • datinman
    a year ago
    I'm closer to "one and done" than I am "one and only".
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I've had a lot of one and done's but I love variety and a new girl. sometimes I'll hang with her for a 'dance' a few visits to the club if we have chemistry.
  • Context21
    a year ago
    I like to try new dancers, but at the same time I always end coming back to the one with a mouth like a dyson vacuum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion