Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Adelita Reopened?

OPIllini96
OPIllini96VIP71036

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just saw on another site (ISG) a poster indicate that Adelita has reopened, but then another poster said he heard differently. If anyone has been in TJ this week (or plan to be there this holiday weekend), could you provide an update?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

as of late this morning it's still closed.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

and still closed and no signs of life at this moment.12: 10 am.

Profile picture for OPIllini96
OPIllini96
•

That's what I thought. Thanks, Jascol.

Gotta remind myself that ISG has false info more often than not.

Profile picture for TJVisitor23
TJVisitor23
•

Was still closed 2-3 weeks ago, no signs of any activity.

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

Still closed as of November 9th. Looked exactly the same as it did when I was in TJ in March.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Anybody know what REALLY happened to cause the shutdown or why is persists?

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Damn, every time I see this thread get bumped I get excited because I think Adelita's actually is re-opening.

@623, according to a few reports I've read, they were shut down due to some pretty serious human trafficking charges, but also tax evasion. Here's one such report: es-us.noticias.yahoo.com

From what I've read, the charges sound pretty serious, and I'm guessing it doesn't re-open anytime soon. Some is going to need to buy it (and probably rebrand it.)

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

More info on Adelitas shutting down (yikes!)

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

December 6th, still closed. Don't even have a security guard sitting outside anymore, just a big motorcycle across the boarded up door.

The cabbie on the ride over from the border said he heard that they might try to reopen in six months or so.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement