tuscl

Le Girls V Bourbon Street PHX

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Im a big Bourbon fan, but lately I have been flip flopping between the 2 clubs and hate to admit that Le Girls has more hot girls on shift then Bourbon. By hot i mean fit/athletic/petite and under 25. The hustle/vibe just sucks too much at Le Girls to make it a go to spot, its just trashy pushers.

6 comments

• MongerPhx
    a year ago
    Either you are joking or this is a le girls club as scrub would say.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I met a dancer at HL about a year who worked at Le Girls. Possibly the hottest dancer I’ve ever seen. ASU student. She said she was working one night to check out the club.

In spite of that, I haven’t checked out LG.

That’s my one data point.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Cool story bro, but wel all know those fit petite young girls don’t show you a good time like the more seasoned professionals. There are 3 other clubs that I frequent for $100 ITC action foreplay with a nut included for about an hour of my time. Not always this happens, but about 50% I’m satisfy with an 7 or 8 dancer. The 9-10 are asking for time committment OTC and upwards to $1k otc. I’m too old to last longer than 5 minutes, so not worth it to me.
  • Which three other clubs would these be?
  • Salty.Nutz
    a year ago
    Mate27 true, thats why i perfer bsc. A dancer from Le told me that 100 to do the nude vip wasnt enough. i couldnt argue with crazy and delusional and just walked away
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    My success has centered around being a known quantity, simply friendly and efficient with the time we have together as dancer/customer. No matter what club I hit I drink, tip a dancer that I’m interested in, and within a few moments discuss my life succinctly describing a busy family man who likes to escape for an hour with no fuss or drama. After a couple visits and they know me, it’s floor dances or VIP for 15 minutes mutes max, and when the girl gets $100 from me for her time, she’s happy if I’m happy knowing I will return. Can you imagine being a sex worker and trying to meet up otc for $500? The risk and time commitment for that would be at least 3 hours. So if a dancer provides a quick fun evoerirbce for guys like me they can get that easily during a dayshift with 6 or 7 patrons in a similar fashion, w/out doing extras and earning more for tip by doing a little extra. Clubs can offer that for girls, but anything more costly than that prices out guys like me who value time efficiency w/reliable service. Le girls and some other clubs(not many) are too much into the bullshit smoke and mirrors of selling a bullshit fantasy, that’s over the top.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion