tuscl

Georgia is horrible when it comes to Strip Clubs

whghIost
Georgia
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 2:33 AM
Only major cities have strip clubs for one. Clubs in Atlanta, Byron, and Hinesville are fun. I am not sure about Savannah or Augusta. Columbus used to have decent clubs before the law has changed. What do other town guys do for fun. I am a strip club fanatic. I go once a week. Pink Pony in general sucks because it is all air and over priced. Oasis can be fun, but it takes a lot of effort to find who is fun. Follies and Shooters are fun, but not enough hot girls. Hot girls are boring I guess, since they are working at Pink Pony, Cheteeha, etc. Crazy horse is fun, ironically. I wonder if Florida is just as fun or more. I can find girls who want to please you for the money in Atlanta. Florida, girls dances well. Vips are not that private and extras are difficult to be had. Guys go to VIP for dances. Here in Atlanta, guys get dances on the floor. VIP was thought to have better dances ( lap dances) and more. So!!!!

14 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    whghlost: I have seen you reviews and I believe them to be honest. Get the fuck out of Ga. Follow me and my buddies to Columbia SC.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I had the very best experience in my strip club life at Oasis Goodtime Emporium, due to a very accomodating shot girl. I don't know if that is atypical, but it did the trick for me. Definitely _not_ cheap, though.
  • TimboAtl
    16 years ago
    Whghlost - Are you still suffering from your Oasis experience or what? Compared to other cities, I find that ATL clubs have several advantages, such as: $10 lap dances - most cities are $20 or $25 Drinks are generally reasonably priced, about the same price as my local sports bar VIP's can be great, several cities don't even offer the private VIP experience Dancers are definately better looking than the Northern girls I've had great times at the Oasis, Tiffany's and Goldrush to name a few. Take Chitown's advice at the Oasis and go for the shot girls. Usually a bit more pricey, but much more fun. Stay away from the Cheetah and Pink Pony. They give you air dances and cater only to out of town businessmen on expense accounts.
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    I second Timbo. Especially Oasis and Goldrush are a lot of fun. Of course if you want above and beyond service you have to go VIP but we all do what we have to do.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    If you think ATL is bad, stay as far away as you can from places like Augusta, Savannah and Columbus. They absolutely suck. You would think that with military bases near all three they would be ok, but they are not.
  • whghIost
    16 years ago
    Well, I guess, what I was trying to say was that you have to go to Atlanta in order to find nice strip clubs. In Florida, you would have to go to Tampa, West Palm, Miami, or whatever. There are more places in Florida then there are in Georgia. I do travel for work and no where other than Atlanta has nice clubs. TimboAtl, cities like Columbia or Tampa do charge $20 per song, but better looking girls. Only Follies provide true lap dances. Good point on VIP part. However, it is not as private as you think. Mardi Gras has a window for manager to look in and camera in the room. Pink Pony has no door or curtain. Follies has bead curtain. Only Oasis and Shooter's alley have solid curtain. So, it is not that great. Platinum Plus in columbia is fun. However, can you get more than just lapdances there??
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    whghlost: Do you think that I drive 240 miles every month just for a lap dance? And did you notice its rating on the top 40 topless clubs?
  • whghIost
    16 years ago
    Well, I guess we all would travel 240 miles, if there were no clubs like follies or shooters here in atlanta. If all clubs were like Pink Pony, then Atlanta would be so dull like in Columbus,ga. Good thing that we do have clubs that break the rules.
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    Yeah I stay in Southwest Georgia and have the same problem. I use to visit the clubs up in Byron but the quality of the girls has went down. Now I mainly go over to Alabama and hang out at one of the clubs there although they can't get naked.
  • Mikeybush
    16 years ago
    I have been to exactly one strip joint in Georgia....one of the Club Exotica or Risque Diner strips joints you see all over the south east. Had a great time and a good lunch....!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    What's especially sad about all this is that at one time, before the advent of lappers and high contact, Atlanta was considered one of the best cities for strip clubs. As I recall, it was one of the first cities to allow dancers to be fully nude in places that served alcohol. Maybe that's why the no-touch policy came about.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    It's an interesting leapfrogging that takes place in different jurisdictions, a city going from least permissive to most, relative to other American locations, as the pendulum swings. I think what's REALLY missing from the American mongering scene is a more direct, reliable "completion" option. If it were fairly well guaranteed that a whore-house down the street would get yer nut for a fair price, something which a middle-class guy could afford about twice a year, give or take, then the strip clubs wouldn't see all that pressure to double as whore-houses. In fact, if New Orleans were really an enlightened town, we'd bring back the old red light district named Storyville, and the lead on that campaign ought to come from the adult-business owners and operators who are sick of their clubs being expected to be smut palaces. But of course, this is never going to happen in mostly-Bible-Belt Louisiana. Not any time soon. Pahrump's yer uncle.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Atlanta didn't change, other places did. Last time I looked Atlanta clubs hadn't changed in 30 years or more. But other places sure have. Which I think is pretty interesting - behavior that was at the cutting edge 30 years ago is now considered pretty lame.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah, FONDL, that's what I'm getting at. Atlanta was the first with something which, at the time, was quite risque; now they're still doing only that, and the rest of the country has caught up and passed them. I wonder if we here at TUSCL could compile a list of "groundbreaking" developments in the history of mongering. First full-straddle lap-dance locations; first in-the-club blow-job locations; first brothels in America; first places where the strip clubs started charging by the dance rather than by some other increment or service; first this, that, the other ... I'm sure there's a collective wealth of experience on TUSCL's boards! :^)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion