tuscl

A New Variant of Bathroom Trolls

Friday, July 28, 2023 3:24 PM
I don’t know why, but these days I constantly have guys roll up on me while I’m in the club head and want to “talk chicks”: how’s Flopsie in VIP, how much did you pay, what did you do, etc.

This started being a thing after COVID. Maybe a couple instances over the decade before, but it was and remains a clear “party foul” in my mind. I’m in the bathroom to pee, and in the club to score pussy. Now I feel like saying “that will be a $10 consultation fee” but getting into fights in a strip club bathroom won’t help my resume.

Anyone else getting this? Maybe I just have a friendly face.

19 comments

• ATACdawg
    a year ago
    "...getting into fights in a strip club bathroom won’t help my resume."

That's true - especially with your dick out and vulnerable!😆
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    wasn't there once a scene in a movie where jack nicholson turned around and pissed at some guy?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Don't remember the Nicholson scene, but this one's a classic:
    https://youtu.be/04C8K1l0OUU?t=180
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    So I see this thread title and instantly think cj found himself a job where he could quote obscure losers like him while trying to sneak dick pics of guys pissing then it hit me...
    bathroom troll is far beyond cj's pay grade.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Nope. Haven't had that happen.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Say you come to the club for the female company, mostly to talk / hang out with the strippers. In my limited experience, it's a good, low-drama way to get these jackholes to F off. This indicates to them you have no info that will help them in their goal, to have anal sex with the money they made from their paper route, or whatever.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Sounds like vice cop's looking for intel on prostitution in the club. Always keep your mouth shut in any sort of club.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    You clearly give off a vibe of a Pro who knows the club and who the girls know
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Police hiring standards have fallen, but not this far LOL. I generally mumble something like “you just need to ask the girls, they’ll let you know,” which seems pretty obvious but not confrontational. I just think it’s weird to approach another dude at a strip club.
    But at least they’re not tapping feet or whatever that “wide stance” politico claimed was the gay sex come-on at Minneapolis airport….
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Yeah I get alot of crazy conversations at the trough but never about specific girls yet.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    If you're sitting at a strip club bar and a guy sitting nearby asks you something about the girls it doesn't seem weird to me. I've occasionally had interesting conversations come out of that situation. But in the bathroom? That breaks the rules, whether you're in a strip club or not. Shut your mouth and do your business. I'd say the same thing to a good friend who wanted to talk while standing at a urinal.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I just go to a strip club to relax and buy a couple of lap dances. I get the guys asking for information on what girls do the most. I just go ahead and be honest and tell them why I visit strip clubs. I would only get annoyed if they started questioning why I don't do extras, but they have never done that. Different people like different things and shouldn't have to justify why they do what they do. The only rule I follow is that I won't do something I think might harm others. For example, I might get a drink at the strip club but I won't get drunk and then go out and start driving around because I might cause an accident.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    This thread reminds me of a fucked up story. Maybe a bit off topic because it wasn't some annoying jerk trying to strike up a convo with me, but we had a brief discussion anyway.

At a club in NJ, not a dive but a relatively upscale place. Me and this guy walk into the men's room about the same time, he was behind me. I go to one of the two urinals and he chose one of the stalls. I do that sometimes too, not that I'm shy, but unless the place is crowded with a waiting line, I'd just as soon not be taking a piss like 18" from some other dude.

I didn't even get my zipper down before this guy turns and starts gagging and he's like, "Fuck! Oh fuck, mother fucker! Fuck, fuck!" I swear I thought maybe he found a dead body in there or something. He seemed terrified and reluctantly stepped up to the other urinal next to me. I never saw somebody so instantly flustered like that, so I'm like, "You okay, man?" And he says something like, "Dude, if you look in that stall, just remember I warned you."

I finish my piss and I'm going over there in stealth mode. I gently tap the stall door with one finger and there it was, shit all over the seat, and trust me it was no accident. It was like they pinched a loaf and then smeared it all around like peanut butter. And they obviously used their bare hands because there was some, uh, finger painting done on the walls. A smiley face and the artist's initials.

So he's like, "Oh man I think we gotta tell a manager" and I'm like "We? Nah man, YOU can tell somebody if you want, but I'm gonna casually walk the fuck out of here like I didn't see anything."

And that's what I did. I didn't want any kind of association between me and that literal shit show. I took a ball of paper towels to turn on the faucet, washed my hands well, dried 'em on my pants, and went to close out my bar tab.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    thankfully the worst I've seen is just throw up where he missed the toilet.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Men talking to one another while at the urinal violates the dude code. Ignore on principle alone!

Luckily in seattle we never speak to strangers in a public place.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_…
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    Usually I tell them they should talk to the girls. I wouldn’t talk to someone in the bathroom but if I feel like being helpful I might add that a girl is honest or a straight shooter meaning she won’t try to mislead about services.

It’s not common but following to the bathroom isn’t cool.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Well…drew ape is right. Trying to talk to another male in the toilet is verboten by the generalized male code.

Mind you, some random males do comment on my stylin’ suit and some are even awestruck by my massive spiny dong. I just reply with a simple “shut up wildebeest” and they quiet down. Not like I wanna get blood on my stylin’ suit and I’d rather just go back to rickin’ it in the private rooms…if you know what I mean. ROAR!!!
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    If someone talks to me too much at a urinal I compliment their junk.
    Nothing throws off another straight guy at the titty bar like a "hey, nice cock!" does.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Lol good thinking shanny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion