tuscl

Q&A/nicespice

Nicespice was nice enough to do another Q&A with us. She was one of the first ones to do one back when but I have different questions this time. And since the dancer directory is gone this might be the last one for a while. Anyway if your newer to the site and don't know her she's got a lot of experience travel dancing all over America and we are talking to her, right now.

1) How do you usually approach customers? Or do you let them more approach you?

2) Who have been your favorite batch of customers? (General area/club)

3) Least favorite or grumpiest customers as you would say? (General area/club)

4) Can you describe what dancing in Oregon is like?

5) Can you describe what dancing in Texas is like?

6) Can you describe what dancing is Colorado is like?

7) The tusclers you met up with be it dancers or customers how has that been? Are they different than a typical dancer/customer. Way weirder? About how many have you met off here?

8) How do you like how a customer dresses? Hate?

9) What is some crazy stuff you've seen a stripper wear that is ridiculous? How about something you thought was awesome?

10) How do you deal with rejection by a customer?

11) What is you favorite type of customer to go after? Least favorite type of customer?

12) Favorite animal?

13) Favorite TV show? Movie? Anime?

14) What are some other cities your trying to get to in the future?

15) Forget dancing, favorite place you've been to in America?

16) Do guys ever get too attached or too personal? How do you break off from that? Or have sometimes you went along with it?

17) What has been your all time favorite club to work at? And place you would never ever work at again?

18) What type of music do you dance to, if you have a say?

19) Have you ever felt unsafe in a strip club?

20) Least favorite topic a customer will bring up during chat? Most annoying thing a customer does during lap dances?

21) Top way you pick clubs to work at? Word of mouth, TUSCL, Stripper communities, google, etc.

12 comments

• nicespice
    a year ago
    1. It’s probably a combination. I definitely watch for body language first and the way they do (or don’t do) eye contact second.

2. Favorite batch has always been randoms in a packed club whenever some event is going on. I guess Texas was where I experienced that the most. Heck I’ve had a surprise or two at my Denver club even though it’s a super locals type of place. But I guess it’s easy to think of that group the most fondly. Though nowadays, I don’t even try to look for that kind of thing. I do like Midwestern personalities in general though.

3. My most hated batch of customers have been in Tucson AZ and Daytona FL. It’s especially sad for Tucson because I love the town itself. And how easy it is to go from the town right outside to pretty scenery. Heck, since I have no intentions of dancing out there ever again, I’ll say there is some awesome camping options that is either free or low priced and one can be at Curves in a half hour drive, even if the first 10 minutes is on straight gravel. I wish Tucson could be at least super mediocre. 😭

4. I haven’t been in Oregon since 2019. But I remember it as slower paced. Customers want to talk and talk and talk and talk. But I remember that they tended to be pretty respectful if I could actually get them off their butts to get a dance. I remember being at this one more locals-y club and I’d leave grumpy, but then I’d count my money and realize that I made more off the stage than I realized.

5. Texas is where I was born and raised. Customers tend to be more aggressive and push for mileage really fast. Dancers who come in from out of state comment on that stuff all the time. If life hadn’t desensitized me to it, I’d probably despise working there. And just personal observation, that just reflects Texans in general, with the ego alpha male mentality. There is less of that behavior in Austin though (transplants?) and among younger people (children of transplants? Generational attitudes in general?)

6. So at Platinum 84, that is the only club I’ve ever danced in ever that has ninja tipper customers. As in, they specifically wait until I’m doing something where I’m not directly looking at them and I have no way of knowing for sure who did it, before stage tipping. The first few times I thought I was just not paying attention well, but eventually I realized, holy cow some of these customers are doing this on purpose. Wtf!? My Denver club is pretty great, though there has been waaay too many stories about some sketch stuff that happens during night shift, and that makes me too wary to work during that time more than once in a blue moon. But that’s been an awesome club overall and one of my favorites.

7. These are a bundle of questions, lol.

I’ve had more positive experiences than not during meet ups. Yeah, I’d say the interactions might be slightly different. I guess it’s nice that I don’t have to tailor my language. Like if I am introducing myself to a “normal” customer, they might have hang ups and insecurities of being perceived as a guy who is undesirable (and hence why he is in a club) And a lot of the beginnings of interacting with some customers is putting them at ease that just merely being there doesn’t make them weirdos. Or figuring out if that is a likely uncomfortable barrier for that customer in general. If it’s a TUSCLer who has messaged me and walked in the club to meet though, then all that is moot so that process gets skipped. Which can make for some pretty interesting conversations.

I had to write down and tally everyone to answer the next question. I have officially met 38 individuals. Most of them was PM back and fourth and met at a club. Notable exceptions:

I met one individual at a club, when I was tinkering with the dancer directory and I had tied myself to a club with a schedule. A guy introduced himself to me as is. It turns out that he didn’t even have a tuscl account, and saw me in there. That individual in question was pretty cool and we ended up exchanging numbers in case I was going to dance in that town again. BUT that did end up making me more wary about being too out there.

One guy who wrote a club review and I found myself mentioned in there. He said nice things about my looks, but less nice things otherwise. Boooooooo

One individual who walked in and made a beeline for me in a club, and told me he knew I probably had regulars but wanted a dance immediately. If the said customer I was sitting with at the time wasn’t dying of cancer, I would have because I was curious who the heck that guy was. And it was especially an interesting interaction because it was a white collar guy in a blue collar club. And he left the club soon after. Alas. I will probably never figure out who the heck that guy is. (If you’re reading this, feel free to PM)

Idk if this guy has a tuscl account, but I figure the chances have to be decently high. I will salute whichever dude I met the day when I auditioned at and then worked a shift at Sugar44. I never got his contact info at all, but somehow I ended up running into him over at Hiliter and Dirty’s at some point as well. I do briefly remember chatting with him about the Phoenix area clubs and describing one dancer as “somebody who is a Dream Palace type of girl” because of her air dances. And there were a couple of other things that made me wonder as well. If you’re reading this, and this is you, feel free to PM.

8. I don’t really have much of a judgment on a customer’s clothes, aside from just noticing so I can maybe pick up on clues about occupation and sense of style (and possibly culture identity?) and the like.

9. I’ve seen a couple of butt plugs and they were wearing it while working, but meh. I remember some years back, Portland dancers were talking crap (hehe) about some dancers wearing diapers as an aesthetic. I never saw that when I was at any club there, so thankfully that must have been a short lived trend.

There was one dancer who wore this half blanket, half sweater thing that resembled a cow,

https://www.amazon.com/Critter-Blan…
    and danced to the Mooo song by Doja Cat
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZ9K…
    ….aaaand that dancer may or may not have been me.

There was also some dancer who technically wasn’t wearing it, but walked around the club with a penis plushy that day. She let me take a photo with the plushie. Fun times.
    https://ibb.co/gmYcdf0

10. How I handle rejection depends on mood, especially boredom. I generally prefer to be as neutral as I can be.

11. My favorite type of customer is generally one who is more likely to be a quick sale. Mexicans, young guys, etc Why? Because they are easy sales and I am lazy and enjoy not thinking. On the opposite end, older white customers often want to talk and talk and talk and talk and they are pickier because they are used to dancers kissing their asses. BUT since that’s the demographic that most realistically turns into a regular, I can’t really dislike them. But I do have to spend more energy on them initially is all.

I think the main customer I really can’t stand are Tesla drivers. I’m sure there are more than plenty of decent guys who came to the club driving a Tesla and I have no clue about it. But the customers who find a way to somehow make that part of the conversation are such attention whoring cheapskates. Sir, unless you are planning to hand me the title to the car, IDGAF about your car. And at least the BMW drivers remember to buy dances while they talk about their cars. Take cues from them.

12. My favorite animal are penguins 🐧

13. Favorite tv show…? Not sure. I think it’s Firefly I’ve re-watched the most often. So maybe that one. Movie is super tough too, but I think it’s the Dark Crystal I’ve re-watched the most? Favorite anime is tough too. Too many things just depend on my mood. I’ll just say Cowboy Bebop.

14. As far as other cities, not sure yet. I will say that my focus more in what I am interested in are more low-key small town spots where I can make new girl money and lodging is cheap. I’ve lost interest in cities ever since covid.

I even put together a list of states and the towns, but I still have to refine my list. But I am interested in one or more areas of Arizona. Arkansas, California (most likely the very north part of that state, if I end up over there), Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana; Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York; North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. …yeah, that’s a large list. Oh well.

15. It’s tough to say the best spot. I freaking love Oregon around where it isn’t necessarily Portland. I met more than one hippie type out there buying who bought land and physically built their own house where they collect rainwater and have solar energy. And the most beautiful stuff in that state seemed to be in these random oddball areas to pull over and just walk around when you see a sign that there is some walking trail over there. Ummmm…when I was in elementary school I remember going to Kripalu, which was some yoga retreat place in Massachusetts. There were kids activities and I remember it was a whole different experience that was fun. Maybe I’ll nominate there too? But there’s probably better spots in that region of the country.

16. Yeah, customers can get attached/personal. I think it’s because I am somewhat neurodivergent so customers eventually are going to either think that’s either charming or annoying. So customers who like me tend to really like me.

17. All time favorite club…? Hmm, not sure. Just like with movies, it’s genuinely tough for me to have a favorite. I’ll just say Platinum 84 since I’ve clocked the most shifts there, idk And as far as places I’d. never work again…hmm, I know I mentioned the towns already, but I’ll call out the clubs. Curves Tucson and Molly Brown Daytona are a no go. Those customers are the most unnecessarily determined to be cunts I’ve ever met. And both have toxic regular patrons who openly speak about how greedy management are, very lowballing when they do want to spend and antagonistic when they don’t, and also will sit at w state and tip zero. And have trained dancers to sit with them at the stage talking to them, while continuing to do the no tipping.

18. If I have a say, music selection that I pick can be all over the place. I do often try to sneak early 2000s pop-punk in there.

19. As far as feeling unsafe…Hmm, I guess I’ve wondered at some drinks a couple of times. Where I’m not sure I just overdid the alcohol or there was something else in there. But nothing more dramatic happened other than passing out in the dressing room, so idk probably not. There was one time I was leaving the club and it it seemed like a cop was following me from the club. I wonder if he was trying to nab me for being drunk or something. But I never got pulled over thankfully. One or two incidents in VIP that can get scary, but somehow manage to calm a situation down. There was a customer who outright told me he would be waiting for me in the parking lot, since the club was about to close in a few minutes. But I told the bouncer, and nothing happened.

20. Least favorite thing from a customer is presuming they know xyz about me and all stripperkind everywhere. I think a lot of them read from the same “how to sleep with a stripper” advice article.

Or customers who give lectures or how I can make more money if I do cheap extras/onlyfans/usually something that is just merely describing his own personal preference.

The most annoying thing a customer can do during dances, hmm, I guess run of the mill persistent boundary pushing, ESPECIALLY if it’s a club camera monitored. Because then the pressure is on me to possibly stop the dance lest it look like I’m trying to encourage bad behavior. But I prefer to at least finish out a song even if a customer is being a jackass.

21. I guess dancer groups have been a top way. I’ve also tried out random places because tusclers have suggested it and I don’t mind trying out random spots regardless.
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    ^I think the main customer I really can’t stand are Tesla drivers.

This comment made me smile. I also noticed that many of the states you are considering for the future are (mostly) red or purple states, but that may have more to do with less regulations, better post-Covid economic bounceback, etc.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Not surprised that you would like western Massachusetts, given the fact you like Oregon. Similar type of people.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    —>“ I also noticed that many of the states you are considering for the future are (mostly) red or purple states, but that may have more to do with less regulations, better post-Covid economic bounceback, etc.”

Especially if it’s the smaller areas within those states. Though I guess when I said Covid being when I lost interest in cities isn’t completely true. But it was the starting process of that.

I used to be able to get airbnbs more inexpensively and a lot of my hosts were interesting. But after Covid, even the rentals that are a bedroom in a house (as opposed to an entire property) also has a lot of “easy passive income” slum lords running it, and prices have shot up to be comparable to a hotel. And of course, inflation in general can’t be ignored.

Also, some of the clubs in some of these places are just simply easier. For example, while dancers all over are complaining of dancer oversaturation in sooo many places, I found a club in Fort Dodge Iowa where I was one of only two dancers working on a Friday and Saturday night.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    If I could follow up with one more…

22. Any places that you would reccomend for customers in your travels? And maybe some spots you would recommend for dancers? Be it specific club or area IYE or based on hearsay from other dancers.
  • Huntsman
    a year ago
    Thanks Muddy and nicespice.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Met up with 38 tuscl members-that's a lot, 2nd only to "The Godfather" (shadowcat). Could you list them ? Probably not that many high profile (those who post on db) members. Thanks.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    “My favorite animal are penguins”

You wound me Nice. What about the frickin’ lions? I admit that penguins are pretty cool. After all, they are born…er, hatched…into the world wearin’ a stylin’ suit. But think of it this way: I choose to wear a stylin’ suit because I am a rick. They just molt into one.

ROAR!!!
  • FishHawk
    a year ago
    Thanks Muddy and nicespice. These Q & A’s are always a good read and this one was especially interesting to me.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Muddy and Nice Spice would make a great couple, they remind me of Rech and Hot Stuff, anyone else see it ?
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    22. Hmm, I’m not sure where to recommend for customers. I assume it’s a buyers market out there, especially in decent sized cities. As for where I recommend for dancers, it depends on their circumstances. Are they only staying in one area or can/will they be willing to move around? Is there any clientele that is a no go? Etc

@minnow As far as tusclers I’ve met, I’ll mention the ones who have openly mentioned meeting me on the the board or in a review before. If they hadn’t, then I’ll leave their handle out.

Doctorevil, SanAntonio_LDK, Paul_Drake, Nicole1994, April9424, Wallanon, Muddy, Woodstock, lurkingdog, heaving, crazyjoe, twentyfive, warrior, papi_chulo, somebody whose handle I don’t recall, but I met the guy at the same time I saw papi/twentyfive/warrior, Nidan111, sirlapdancealot, gSteph, BoringLoser (or whatever his screen name was, I think it was changed), fishhawk, Bangus, uprightcitizen, BaggerRider, ElDuderino_AZ, rickdugan

@MrLion, but you don’t respresent lions. You represent RickLions. RAWR
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’ll add my fka user name jimmymcnulty to the tusclers who met nicespice. Palazio, 2019 day shift. 👍🏼
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion