tuscl

Water proof my pants

I should waterproof my pants rights? Cause I was talking to my friend Lapdanceking and he wears some material that absorbs or something. My issue is that after an LDK its visible and seeps out after some time. The issue with a condom is that it slips off when the girl is grinding hard.

Side note: should I tell the girl before hand I'm trying to LDK? Or will that turn her away. Cause I want the girl to help me LDK. So If i say "you ok if i cum?" She will be ok with that?

Also a bunch of people say OP=TROLL. Like any differing opinion from the norm of (I,e paying hundreds for her drinks, tips, and air dances) is more satisfying than me walking in with a mission to live my fantasy. (Hot grinding and eventual climax)

7 comments

• gSteph
    a year ago
    I think your real fantasy is just being a nitwit online. You must be about to come in your pants now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    OP still = troll.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    Yes, you should definitely waterproof your pants. Before you plan to go out, get a 55-gallon drum of liquid latex rubber, pry off the top, then put a small step stool down in the drum. Get your strip-club pants on, then slowly lower yourself into the drum. You only need to have the latex up to your waist, so you can use the step stool to make sure you're at the right level. It will also help you get out of the drum. Once you're out, stand still for about 30 minutes until the latex dries, and you'll be all set.

Oh, and make sure to pee before you start the waterproofing process, since it will be quite a while before you'll be able to use the restroom. Of course, if you do have pee, your pants are waterproof, so really, you're all set.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    GFY Kevin. Find someone else to troll.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^
    How do you know Kevin ape is trolling? I find his newfound obsession with becoming a pantsjizzer a plausible character trait.

My advice to Kevin ape is to lean into this new pantsjizzing personality. No frickin’ waterproofing. Just wear you wet spot like a badge of honor. Do you think it will make the sexy female hairless apes think less of you? Just ask them “hey babe if I jizz in my pants will you think less of me?” I bet they will say no, they will not think less of you.

You be you buddy. ROAR!!!
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I don't think it's necessary to go through the trouble and expense of purchasing a 55gal drum of latex. Just go to the grocery store and buy a large jug of peanut oil. Heat it on the stove to 350-375 fahrenheit, dip your cock as deep into it as your angry inch allows and voila! Once the scarring heals you will never jizz your pants again. As an added bonus, you will forever remove the risk you present to the gene pool, you incel loser.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Come on guys it's not nice to make fun of handicapped people.......but I admit it is fun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion