tuscl

Life with one strip club

You ever been in a situation where there was only one strip club in the area? I wonder what that turns your experience into. Places like Columbia, Roanoke, Spokane, Athens, Portland.

You really can’t be burning bridges can you? At times maybe even have to revisit ROB’s. Probably at the end of the day gotta bear down and get used to driving the fuck out of town.

13 comments

• mike710
    a year ago
    I don't do the nude with no alcohol clubs, so I really only have a single club right now, Pacers. I just don't go in my hometown. Luckily, I travel for work, so I have opportunities during business trips. I also schedule personal trips just to go play with girls wearing their underwear. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have so many places close to me.

I also have LA and TJ close but I'm just not into those places. LA takes an hour to go 5 miles sometimes and TJ is just TJ.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    I know some of the club regulars in South Dakota who had maybe four or five clubs in their rotation—and they are perfectly content to club hop on the same night and be willing to go to 2-4 places. To go from one club to another might be like 70 miles, but long drives are a way of life and they don’t care.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I went to grad school in an English town with one strip club, and that club super sucked. They had a rule that you had to keep both feet on the floor during a lapdance, in addition to doing the 3 foot rule. They enforced this by having a security guy sit behind the dancer, mean mugging you during the dance, and the shouting at you if you shifted your feet. No wonder it was empty. I had one dance and was "wtf?" and never came back.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    You must mean Portland, Somewhere Else, not Portland, OR? Am I right?
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    ^Pretty sure he’s referring to Portland, Maine
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    There was a a time, not too long ago, when Babe's was so bad that it was an insult to take yourself there and the GPS at VIxens was so pervasive, that the girls refused to sit with anyone who wasn't paying for a table and making it rain.

During that time Looker's was the only club worth going to, and like the OP wrote, you had to be careful not to burn bridges. There was a pretty good rotation of dancers, but the Cuban ROB mafia still ran things. Sometimes you would have to take another chance with a ROB, but really define your limits and count your songs. Since then, and only very recently, both Babe's and Vixens has improved while Looker's has stagnated or even slid backwards a bit.
  • mjx01
    a year ago
    I live where there is only one crappy club. It is a 2.5 or 3.5 hr drive to a good club. The commute sucks, but I chose not to subsidize the crappy club.
    OP must be referring to Portland ME.
    Technically there are two clubs in the Spokane area... although admittedly only one is viable IMO. Stateline is ok (IMO... not "great") but yeah OP has a point. Can't piss in that pool since it's the only pool around.
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    I Wonder If That The Dancers New The Limited Feeling Situation, If That Would Help With Some Sympathy For Some Extras 👽
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    A bad strip club which scratches an itch is better than no strip club.

If I get bored or annoyed with a sole local club, I simply branch out to clubs which are farther from me, admittedly at cost of time and extra gas costs.

I've fortunately not been in much of a strip club desert, though.
  • Puddy Tat
    9 months ago
    The times I lived in a one-club town (or a one good club town), I clubbed a lot less.
    When I got sick of the one place, I just didn't club.
    I'm a lazy son of a bitch; the furthest I've driven for a day's clubbing was 3 hours (Cleveland to Niagara Falls--I didn't know Detroit at the time).
  • DandyDan
    9 months ago
    I am like that now, where I have a 30 mile trip down county roads just to get to a strip club which isn't all that good. They have 5 different dancers ever, or at least in the last year. All of them have one obvious problem which mostly boils down to either too old or doesn't turn me on. I find it easier just to do something else most of the time and make the allday roadtrip to a better club once in a while.
  • nicespice
    9 months ago
    ^ Yeah, I remember one time in Dallas seeing a couple of customers from Amarillo. (For context, that is a 5.5-6 hour drive) They told me that once a month, they will make a weekend trip to Baby Dolls and hang out at the club all day/part of the night for a couple of days. The small town men are a dedicated bunch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    I would say an opposite example is Kappa Men's Club in Illinois. The only metro area it's close to Bloomington-Normal, with a population of about 200,000. Any other city is over an hour's drive, one way. But, except for the East St. Louis area, there are few clubs in Illinois as good as Kappa IMO, from what I've seen. The club has been through ownership changes, but one of the managers has been there from a long time. He seemed to be very supportive of the dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion