tuscl

French Canadien Strippers

Saturday, June 3, 2023 6:36 AM
Somebody said this on here, I forget who, but that French Canadien dancers are like the Cubans of Canada. Yeah in Miami/Quebec they are fine but once the leave there it may become a different deal.

My experiences so far are they are 1) Hot as all fuck maybe the hottest group on the average, that's what draws you in 2) They just don't deliver, there's always problems.

You guys have any tales out there with this demographic?

9 comments

• motorhead
    a year ago
    I spent a lot of cash one night at Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN (a suburb of Chicago). Dances were in open cubicles so not a lot of privacy just mutual groping - but she was one of the hottest dancers I’ve ever been with

Great looking, smart, and her accent captivated me. I was in love for one night
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    When in Toronto, when a stripper says she’s from Quebec I immediately walk away no matter how hot she is. Back in the day about 90% of them stunk like cigarette smoke, that was usually enough to turn me off to begin with.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Isn't Montreal supposedly among the best strip club places in North America?
  • sinclair
    a year ago
    I haven't seen too many French Canadian strippers outside of Quebec. The few that I have seen in provinces outside of Quebec were about the same percentage of ROB's as you would find in any other demographic. Maybe it helps I can speak French and was close to marrying a Quebecois woman at one point. The average French Canadian has a somewhat negative view of Anglos aka 'tetes carrees'.
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    I would agree that while being hotter in general versus the general population of chicks, they just don't deliver and there's always problems with their dances, etc. (airdance or don't deliver in VIP).

I would guess that if you're a francophone you'll get better treatment from them. But if not, I find them cold and a much higher-than-average ROB risk. It's almost like a light quasi-airdance and no overcounting with them is a win. They're like the polar opposites of friendly Florida chicks, who are down-to-earth, don't take themselves too seriously, and are usually good grinders.

I know Montreal is renowned for being a big strip club town, but I think that reputation is mostly a holdover from the '70s to '90s era because things were uptight back then and the province of Quebec was more loose liberally with lots of burlesque shows, etc. Now, rural Montreal is an extras place and downtown Ste. Catherine Street is a tease-type airdance atmosphere.

In sum, French Canadian girls feel that because they're hotter they can get away by doing less and demanding more money for it, and they get reinforced in this thinking in their clubs back home. It's reached the point where I just pass on French Canadian chicks.
  • ime
    a year ago
    My limited canadian experience. Montreal about 30 seconds into dance and she asked, can we take it out?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    My experiences are a bit different, though tbh this was 15+ years ago. I had a great time over a few long weekends in Montreal, including OTC action with girls working in the clubs on St. Catherine Street. It helps if you can piece together a few words of French (which I can) as a surprising % of those girls grew up in the Quebec countryside and spoke little to no English.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Montreal clubs are great and the dancers there are usually fine, it’s when you get them outside of Quebec that I’ve found they can be testy.

Remember piranhas don’t try to eat each other.

• sfrsox
    a year ago
    Laphunt describes how I feel about Russian chicks. Total GPS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion