tuscl

If only we can all extinguish the little embers of racism left in our hearts…

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 2:33 PM
Then and only then will mobs of black youths finally stop beating the ever living fucking shit out of random people all across America. Come on everyone, we can do this. Now let’s all hold hands and pray our racism away.

43 comments

• Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    Right. It's white people's fault. If you're white, you're racist. If you deny that you're racist, you're even more racist.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    My favorite is the silence about black kids beating up old Asian women. It's clearly white supremacy at work.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    AA on Asian crime is the dirty little secret the far lefties in San Francisco don’t want the rest of the country to know about. This survey is a bit old, but I doubt patterns have changed much - in 300 cases of strong armed robberies investigated by the SFPD: "In 85 percent of the physical assault crimes, the victims were Asian and the perpetrators were African American”
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    You White Privilege & Yellow Superiority perverts are just pissed because your White Women love these BBC of their masters !!! REPARATIONS !!!!
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Admittedly white people don't like to talk about crimes that don't involve whites.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    If one closes their eyes, then every dancer grinding on you belongs to the same race: Human.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    @JamesSD - quit projecting your racism
  • mike710
    a year ago
    Did CJK hack Muddy's account? Almost thought so until prayer was mentioned. A real liberal won't mention prayer.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I'm white, I live in NJ, and I wish that pathetic fucking scumbag white governor Phil Murphy would drop dead. Does that make me racist?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I heard someone mention an internet meme that was going-around that went something along the lines of: + a white person commits a violent crime against a white person – media doesn’t care + a black person commits a violent crime against a black person – media doesn’t care + a black person commits a violent crime against a white person – media doesn’t care + a white person commits a violent crime against a black person – media goes crazy
  • dha
    a year ago
    What a wasted, overly discussed topic. Just an excuse for bad behavior and preferential treatment. Some things will never change and for good reasons.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    Hey idiot/troll, this is a strip club forum not a plsoap box to express your opinions on political ideologies. Take that to 4chan loser.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    BLM since 2020 has made it a lot harder to nail civvie black chicks. Instead of light banter like it's always been, I've started getting earfuls about political issues. Not just content to run the racial hustle on guilty white progressives it's a cockblock too.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    PS - last poster, who's the troll and idiot? Muddy has 549 reviews to his credit. You have 3. Know your place.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Muddy I will play along and comment on your discussion. “Let me be clear, by the way. I AM NOT SAYING THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER. I AM SAYING THAT BEING WHITE IS CLEARLY BETTER. WHO COULD EVEN ARGUE? NOW, IF YOU ARE WHITE AND YOU DON’T ADMIT THAT IT IS GREAT, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.” ~ Louis Székely ~ White Privileged stand-up comedian ~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S. You just can’t ignore the truth about privilege…
  • dha
    a year ago
    No such thing as privilege. Just one more thing to whine about and use to get free stuff, preferential treatment, and justify criminal behavior. You just can't ignore the truth about having low self-esteem and nothing but contempt for the society you live in. If privilege is an issue, then they should move to a country where all the citizens are their color. Then, they will learn to appreciate the opportunites and freedom they have here. Ask Brittany Griner. Talk about being privileged.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    The amount of delusion in this threat is truly astounding.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Tetra makes an interesting point. As I mentioned in another thread I haven’t been in a club in awhile but I still see someone occasionally OTC. Her kid’s dad is black (she’s white). She’s tested the waters with me. Nothing overly political but mainly just telling me she’s told her kids how to act if they’re pulled over by the cops. Don’t be stupid.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The left and their cohorts are following the Josef Goebbels handbook to a T. Just substitute white folk for Jews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    This is obviously a touchy-subject – belongs more in the Politics section
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @skibum609: "The left and their cohorts are following the Josef Goebbels handbook to a T. Just substitute white folk for Jews." It's not like the right and their cohorts wouldn't like to bring back the Inquisition. Plenty of authoritarianism and fascism on both extremes.
  • dha
    a year ago
    What is racism anyway. And why does it have such a negative connotation? Seems like pretty much all blacks hate white people and all white people hate black people. So ...... ?
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    "What is racism anyway. And why does it have such a negative connotation? Seems like pretty much all blacks hate white people and all white people hate black people." Found the racist.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    So he’s got significantly more time on his hands to write 690 plus reviews on an obscure internet message board. If that’s your idea of a winner, bully for you. That’s your touché ? Later Steve-Dave.
  • dha
    a year ago
    @dong - Try to be honest with yourself. If you talk about race, you are labeled a racist. So, just own it. Noone will think less of you, except maybe you and a few other righteous MFs like you.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "So he’s got significantly more time on his hands to write 690 plus reviews on an obscure internet message board" Yet somehow you're here and caring. Know your damn place.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @motorhead, I don't blame black parents for telling their kids how to act around police. I would do the same to my kids, especially if they're part black. The problem is when activists indoctrinate everyone with the idea that not only are racial grudges their birthright, but that they're not fully black if they don't carry a chip on their shoulder about it. See Joe Biden's "you ain't black" or Ayanna Presley's "need to be a black voice." "There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." ~ Booker T Washington
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    I remember being a snot nosed kid that had a little too much to drink and mouthed off to cop. I got a smack up the side of my head. When I got home and told my father about it... I got a smack up the side of my head!
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "It's not like the right and their cohorts wouldn't like to bring back the Inquisition." Oh, you meant the right that fought the Revolutionary War to establish a free Republic of representative government? You mean the right which fought to abolish slavery and save the Republic? You mean the right which which fought the left to end segregation and Jim Crow? You mean the right which formed an international coalition to free the Kuwaiti from Iraq, the Afghans from the Taliban, and the Iraqis from Saddam? ( and the left which has given it all back to the same villains?) You mean the right which fights to preserve our basic rights and Constitutional liberties and the left which thinks they should pick and choose which rights are allowed to certain individuals and exempts themselves from any limitations? Dumbass.
  • dha
    a year ago
    "If only we can all extinguish the little embers of racism left in our hearts…" If only we could re-engineer dna to design out centuries of criminal and animalistic behavior.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @dha: " If you talk about race, you are labeled a racist. " As a heterosexual cis white boomer male, I have never been called a racist for talking about race. I can't help wonder why your experience seems to be different.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Keep wondering. You will figure it out.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I believe I might have figured it out! The answer would appear to be that I'm not a racist! Who'd've thunk it.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Probably, only you.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "The answer would appear to be that I'm not a racist!" Give it a few months. The left didn't know trans people existed until fifteen minutes ago and now they're the "soul of the nation" in the words of the president. Next generation of revolutionaries guillotines the last. You are not safe.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @dha, "Probably, only you." Actually, probably not.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Yes I agree!
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    I'd never have guessed there's an overlap between PLs and society's unwanted xD.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You can try a cocktail of Hydroxychlorine & Invectermin It might help
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "As a heterosexual cis white boomer male" gmd is very obviously a misogynist, colonial, homophobic, transphobic racist. Trying to use your liberal white guilt is the final, undeniable piece of evidence that you are a racist. This is not what I believe, it is what democrats and other liberals believe.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    @ T-don: What, Muddy has 549 reviews ? Shit, he needs additional VIP credit like a fish needs a drink of water>
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @gammanu95: Assuming someone is racist because of the color of their skin seems, I don't know, kinda racist to me. Yes, I'm aware that's not your view, and I have met that very same view from a number of people, as well as its converse, i.e. that "not white cannot be racist."
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "What, Muddy has 549 reviews ?" Yep. It wasn't about VIP credit, just some moron triggered by his politics calling him a troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion