tuscl

Where you sit matters. More than I originally thought

Thursday, May 25, 2023 12:28 AM
It really fucking does. Sure u can tip and throw cash while they dance but after a couple years and lying to myself that it doesnt, it completely does. High foot traffic areas get 4-5x more approaches than not. It's not all roses due to literally undesirables (robs) coming through but sitting in the side or back and hoping any girls come to you has always been a lost cause. Idk if this is conversation or more informational. But I have yet gone to a club where your (removing to your action/inaction) does not matter. It seems it always does. Anyone willing to prove contrary?

15 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    I agree that where you sit can make a difference. and sometimes it makes a difference if you tip the girl on the stage you're interested in.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I agree. It seems like all dancers walk through clubs along the same path in the same direction ( clockwise or counterclockwise ). The best seats are those where it’s easy to establish eye contact and dancers have easy access. They also prefer the back of the club so, when they get rejected, others don’t see that. The exception to the rule is when they are confident they will get a yes. In those cases, they make a beeline for the customer. I suspect that dancers who understand where the dead zones are could have a better hit ratio by doing the opposite of everyone else ( that’s a Seinfeld reference ).
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    The best seat in the house in any club I've ever visited is my face. But it's only reserved for the dancers.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I prefer to sit by the exit. But answer your question. I have found it doesn't matter where you sit.
  • mjx01
    a year ago
    IMHO... it depends on the club. Some clubs have policies about not engaging a customer seated in perverts row. I would also say that being a known regular matters far more.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    I got a handjob in the middle of the floor at the Hiliter with a bunch of bikers around me during bike week. After she left the guys laughed and asked me “how did it go?” Not always does your seat matter, but this was 10 years ago. The club has changed.
  • From978
    a year ago
    If you're being ignored, the best place to sit is in another club.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    In at least some places, yes it does: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    For me, the best dances are with strippers with good hustle. You don't need to worry about this type stuff with them. The only problem is when they don't have time to get all the money they can. But, since they're in the club to bank, not get drunk or chat or look at their phone, it increases greatly the chance they'll have time for you. But they may not be good if extras are you're main goal, since they are the least likely to need to do them because they've got a bill they can't pay.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    To me it only matters when seeking high mileage dances. Out of camera and bouncer view is better. Good dancers know where the blind spots are if there are any.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    During the day at my home club almost no one sits at the rail. When a girl catches my eye and I move to the rail, inevitably girls swarm to talk to me; they assume I'm engaged and ready to buy. However the club has a main stage and back stage, and the back stage is empty during the day. The back area is where a lot of dirty girls do their sales pitches.
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    I dunno - I tend to think sitting in a secluded corner, away from lights, prying bouncer eyes, and cameras is the ticket. It communicates being a seasoned PL who's game for HM, and is cool just being patient for the right/willing dancer to swing by. I prefer it that way, and know the frisky dancers understand the deal, too. They recognize I'm sitting in the dark corner, away from the frat bros partying like it's amateur hour, for a good reason. They can smell the opportunity and more often than not, steer right through the mayhem over to my quiet little corner of the SC world.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I like to sit where I can see the whole room, who is coming and going etc. I may see a hot dander lurking and make a move on that basis. Some seats show the stage well but I can’t see who else is on offer.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    If you're accounting for being approached, then sitting in the high traffic areas are good. I've always found it better to approach the dancer I want, proposition, get a test dance in the public area and then go to vip or move to another dancer. This method will bring over the "1 dance papi?" dancers anyways and is an overall more time efficient system.
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    Several of the clubs I've frequented I see girls stop by like maybe one table in that high traffic area, sit for a short bit and leave, skipping every other table nearby, not wanting them to see her systematically going table to table. I just hate being in a spot they can approach from behind. Girls coming up from behind me and asking about dances when I can't see them, I've sat there waiting for girls I then turned down before...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion