tuscl

New Mongering Method: Shouting from a moving vehicle

You know with inflation, nonsensical overhead costs, overpriced cover, drinks, vips, I've just given up entirely, utterly rejecting this scam nonsense and started a new way of mongering. One that does cost much at all (and no white suit need, white wife beater works just fine and a lot cheaper) I'll often see a fine looking group of young ladies, be it on the playground, at Ralph's itailian ices or at 230pm right when school lets out and I'll stop to a screeching halt and shout out and offer. Costs me $0. So far nothing yet, usually what I find is those prospective providers flee in terror at me yelling/whistling at them but I do think I've been making progress and getting real close on stuff one of these days somebody's gonna bite.

In doing this, I've become somewhat of a local celebrity around town of sorts, you know me being on the cutting edge all the time, I see pictures of my face taped up on every utility pole, I also hear pictures of me are plastered in every school in my county. Although I have noticed since I started, folks around town in groups marching with pitchforks and torches but I don't think that has anything to do with me.

In the mean time, I'll be out there, driving around as usual. Wish me luck guys!

10 comments

• Dolfan
    a year ago
    This is a bit distasteful even for here. I get that it's a joke, but are you seriously joking about propositioning schoolgirls? Not a good look.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    So, Muddy, when it's any sort of humor or satire involving school girls as sex objects, perhaps you should write it down, let it sit overnight, and then look at it again in the morning to see if you still think it's funny.

Perhaps let it sit for 2 nights if it's going on a website populated primarily by guys who buy sex and are often self-described "pervs" or "pathetic losers". There's a fair amount of people who assume that habitual strip club customers are a shade of gray removed from the non-satire version of this post.

As Dolfan noted, it's not a good look. And TUSCL usually hits peak cringe whenever it even brushes up against this stuff.

Others might disagree, but that's my 2 cents.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    No hey I respect it, it's not the first time I've said fucked up shit on here that pissed people off and it probably won't be the last. Humor wise, I just don't think anything should be off limits, just make sure you pass the ball around with it, some disagree and that's ok. But I'm just not going to be deterred by folks who may or may not disapprove though.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Uhh ohhh. I see some rules coming for writting and adjudicating discustion topics.

Its obviously a joke. Lighten up.

Muddy, maybe say college girls on the local campus.

• Lockjaw
    a year ago
    Pedophilia is not a joke. If this is your idea of funny, you are a sad excuse of a person.
  • dha
    a year ago
    I'm sure everyone agrees that pedophiles are the worst of all criminals.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    here is a bitter reality: ANYTHING can be made fun of. ANYONE as well. clarification: i absolutely do not condone kid fuckery - that act deserves instant automatic death.

was the above pedo joke made in bad taste? sure. but i'll be the only guy that'll praise the op and say that he has fucking balls to touch a subject such as that and make something funny out of it.

rape is something i also don't condone. but anyway a classic joke from a great 70's film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigZ1fmw…

i don't
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    getting desperate on tuscl. where's desertscrub, sjguy, and what's his name to give comic relief?
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    oh yes. icee.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'm not pissed off. I do think, though, that if new users came here and found a thread where everyone is having a giggle about stalking school girls, they'd wonder what's going on in private messages if this is how these guys are on the part of the site that's open to the world (and indexable on Google...), and then potentially give this site a wide berth.

It's a challenging and controversial line of humor in any forum. It's just a bad idea here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion