Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:54 PM

12 comments

• Mate27
    a year ago
    Nope. I am not.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    If she were a born woman, yes. I've never dated a woman taller than me but I wouldn't have a problem with it. Her face gives off some trans vibes. Though.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I dated a 6'3" woman for a while, I'm a couple inches over that so when she wore larger heels she was a tad above eye level. She was very feminine shaped and featured, and over all much hotter than that chick. I'm not interested in that one in the least. A bigger man than I can have her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Like Dolfan, the tallest I ever dated was 6'3". Pro beach volleyball player. She was a lot of fun.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Statistically there's not many 6'3+ humans walking the earth but especially with women, so not only dating them but just finding them at all in the first place. That chick just ain't hot though at all.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    It's hard to tell if she actually has a flat ass or if it just looks that way since her proportions are so much larger than the average woman's and she's obviously athletic. Regardless I'd pay to have her ride me until my bones are pulverized.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Ugh. Nope.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    no. I'm more attracted to a very trim girl.
  • clubdude
    a year ago
    I enjoy mountain climbing, so I'm a yes!
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    No! You all above can have the 5’ 10” - 6’ 3” girls (nothing wrong with that), I’ll extra enthusiastically be with the best: 4’ 11” - 5’ 4” girls. A huge shout out to the shorter petite girls!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Why would anyone on here date a guy?
  • RamPaige
    a year ago
    I'm 5'9" and I never dated a girl that's taller than me. I always wanted to try a tall chick so hell yeah!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion