Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Are you man enough?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Nope. I am not.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I dated a 6'3" woman for a while, I'm a couple inches over that so when she wore larger heels she was a tad above eye level. She was very feminine shaped and featured, and over all much hotter than that chick. I'm not interested in that one in the least. A bigger man than I can have her.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Like Dolfan, the tallest I ever dated was 6'3". Pro beach volleyball player. She was a lot of fun.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Statistically there's not many 6'3+ humans walking the earth but especially with women, so not only dating them but just finding them at all in the first place. That chick just ain't hot though at all.

Profile picture for Jdo11
Jdo11
•

It's hard to tell if she actually has a flat ass or if it just looks that way since her proportions are so much larger than the average woman's and she's obviously athletic. Regardless I'd pay to have her ride me until my bones are pulverized.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Ugh. Nope.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

no. I'm more attracted to a very trim girl.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I enjoy mountain climbing, so I'm a yes!

Profile picture for Brahma2k
Brahma2k
•

No! You all above can have the 5’ 10” - 6’ 3” girls (nothing wrong with that), I’ll extra enthusiastically be with the best: 4’ 11” - 5’ 4” girls. A huge shout out to the shorter petite girls!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why would anyone on here date a guy?

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

I'm 5'9" and I never dated a girl that's taller than me. I always wanted to try a tall chick so hell yeah!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement