tuscl

What is the best website to get a hooker?

Friday, May 19, 2023 2:03 PM
Asking for a friend.

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Well, there's going to be some variation based on what you're looking for, but this isn't a bad place to start: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    When you say "hooker" do you mean you don't care whether or not she has a pimp, or is an addict, or you want to be violent with her and get away with it? Since Backpage is gone, you're probably better off cruising the blade. If you want an FS sex worker that you don't want to treat as subhuman, [view link] . But, with all sex workers, be prepared that they may not want to do what you want, or will otherwise disappoint.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Try [view link] it's the same as back page.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    All the hookers have retired. There is no more hooking. Sorry.
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    My simple advice is don’t go to a website. You put yourself at risk for scams, bat-and-switch, or plain robbery. Just go to your local seedy strip club. Yup generously and find a nice girl for OTC. it’s not that hard. Might take more than one visit. Time well spent. If you are up for a hooker, you can make it at a strip club.
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    * bait-and-switch
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    *tip generously Seriously, I need to proof read. Apologies.
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    Dan it's all good. Man bat and switch would be a lot worse than bait and switch.
  • Lockjaw
    a year ago
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    LinkedIn.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Linkedin -- where you become a ho till you're 65 instead of for just one hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion