tuscl

Best way to go about getting extras?

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:52 AM
I'm totally new to the whole extras thing. I was wondering what the best way to go about getting these is. I was thinking about getting a few dances from a girl, asking what's up with the VIP, and going from there. Are there any queues that would indicate a girl might be down for more in the VIP? I'm in an area with a few reputable extras clubs so I don't think finding one will be difficult. Asking for a friend...

17 comments

• chugwa
    a year ago
    Get a dance and see how it goes. If they seem down ask them how naughty they get. Be careful if they're too evasive. Extras types will let you know what their menu is explicitly and not be coy.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Step #1: Avoid Russians. Step #2: During lap-dance, check how comfortable she is with touching (grab her tits, ass, pussy (just don't finger it... yet)). Step #3: If she still doesn't get the hint, whip dick out.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    Your only review is for a club in Wayne County, MI so I assume you're in that area. You will have no trouble getting extras at the clubs near the airport. You don't need any cues - pretty much every girl in those clubs is down for extras. So when you get to talking about "dances" just tell her what you'd like to do. In other places you might need to be a little more subtle but Detroit is easy mode for extras.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    When I'm talking to a dancer at the table I ask "do you like sucking dick"? If she says "I love sucking dick", we're all set. If you go to bogies, h8n, cricket you'll have no problem. I read your 1 review, you would have done much better at h8n or bogies. Cricket or BTs are also good. Flight club and landing strip are good for extras but much more expensive, and these clubs require you to surrender your car keys. If a dancer says you owe her for 6 dances when you got 2, you won't get your keys back until you pay.
    a year ago
    Assuming you are going to hit the above mentioned clubs. Most girls there are extras friendly. When a girl sits down to talk, it will quickly move to her asking for a dance or vip. Your response should be something along the lines of.... yes, I'm interested in having some extra fun in vip. Are you down for fun, or just dances? The girls will take it from there. For what you spent at Dream girls , you could have had FS at most of the above clubs. Twice at some of them.
  • CashmanI234
    a year ago
    When they tell you the price of VIP, ask them how.much their tip is. They'll usually say it depends what you want. You smile and say I want everything. You can typically tell by their prices if they are extra friendly, and you can clarify from there. If they are playing coy (what do you mean by everything?) Stay away.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Before going to VIP, just ask for what you want. Be polite, but make sure she knows exactly what you want. That way, you can nail down the price ahead of time. They won't be surprised, shocked, or offended.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I always ask what here rules are before going back to the vip room.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    @Cashman that seems like it would make it extra easy for the scammers.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    If they ever say "I'll do whatever you want" and act coy without specifics, I'll suggest anal. After that, they're very willing to talk specifics.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Don't follow fake Cashman's advice.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    Why are you asking for a friend? Does your friend not have a cell phone, computer, internet access?
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Not sure how MI dancers work, but here in Florida it’s best to be straightforward. If I’m getting a really good lap dance from someone I’m really into, I’ll ask her “do you fuck as good as you dance?” The answer is always something that leads to “let’s do a room and find out”.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    this is a good question: why asking for a friend? this "friend" maybe should develop an own set of balls, take an initiative and find out for him/herself. this is the only to learn this hobby of ours. it's like honing a form of craftsmanship. skills such as personal interaction with both words and actions (there will be times where these 2 don't match - shocker) as well as radar detection will be further developed. asking each member how to do whatever is meaningless. whatever works for me might not work for others.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Get LDs with the girls who have residue dripping down their cheeks.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    If whipping your dick out is not an option (some lap-dance rooms are open and everyone can see you) you can try stashing condoms in your wallet, and when you open it to pay for a lap-dance, let them fall out in front of her and be like "yeah I bring my own condoms, I don't like the ones the girls use here" and then pay her and give her a nice tip. 100% guaranteed to get laid.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Oh, that's not Cashman is it. Go away troll !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion