tuscl

Stripper Songs

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:26 PM
What are some of your favorite songs to watch a stripper strip to? Many years ago I fell in love with a stripper at the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas who was dancing to The Who's "Squeeze Box" and that song forever became my favorite striptease song. Recently I was in a club and heard a great song that I was not familiar with. I asked the dancer and she said it was by Marilyn Manson. MM's appearence has always grossed me out so I never thought to listen to any of IT's music.

35 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The way she moves by Outkast.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    For some reason, I don't connect the music with the dancer on stage. I either pay attention to the dancer or to the music, but not to both simultaneously. I think I might have sensory overload while looking at naked women shake their butts.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Two song set 1) Turbo Lover by Judas Priest 2) Beautiful Tonight-Eric Clapton 1) My Clone Sleeps Alone-Pat Benatar 2) Whole Lotta Love-Led Zeppelin 1) Still of the Night-Whitesnake 2) I Touch Myself (I forget the band)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Think "I Touch Myself" was by the Divinyls? Sp?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    That's right p-man.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Here are some more of my favorites: Girls Girls Girls - Van Halen Nights in White Satin - Moody Blues Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry All the Girls Love Alice - Elton John
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I like that "Hey-Ya" song by Outkast. I really think the beat is cool. I don't enjoy watching girls dance to it -- generally a high-speed song like that will reduce them to jiggle maniacs rather than let them be sultry and sexy -- but I wouldn't have ever heard it if I hadn't gone to strip clubs in the first place.
  • pdxskinsin
    16 years ago
    Shake that by Eminem Shady, Aftermath There she goes shaking that ass on the floor Bumpin and grindin that pole The way she's grindin that pole I think I'm losing control Get buzzed, get drunk, get crunked, get fuucked up Hit the strip club don't forget ones get your dick rubbed Get fucked, get sucked, get wasted, shit faceted Pasted, blasted, puke drink up, get a new drink Hit the bathroom sink, throw up Wipe your shoe clean, got a routine Knowin still got a few chunks on your shoestring Showin I was dehydrated till the beat vibrated I was revibed as soon as this Bitch gyrated And hips and licked them lips and that was it I had to get Nate Dogg here to sing some shit Two to the one from the one to the three I like good pussy and I like good trees Smoke so much weed you wouldn't beleive And I get more ass than a toilet seat Three to the one from the one to the three I met a bad bitch last night in the D Let me tell you how I made her leave with me Conversation and Hennessey I've been to the muthafuckin mountain top Heard muthafuckers talk, seen 'em drop If I ain't got a weapon I'ma pick up a rock And when I bust yo ass I'm gonna continue to rock Getcha ass of the wall with your two left feet It's real easy just follow the beat Don't let that fine girl pass you byye Look real close cause strobe lights blind We bout to have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (Go head shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I'm lookin for a girl that will do whatever the fuck I say everday she be givin it up Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygentist Open your mouth for about four or five minutes Take a little bit of this flouride rinse Swish but don't spit it, swallow and I'll finish Yeah me and Nate d-o double g Looking for a couple bitches with some double d's Pop a little champagne and a couple E's Slip it in her bubbuly, we finna finna have a party Have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (Go head shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl I can fuck in my hummer truck Apple Bottom jeans and a big ol' suck Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I want a bitch that sit at the crib with no panties on Knows that she can but she won't say no Now look at this lady all in front of me, sexy as can be Tonight I want a slut, will you be mine? I heard you was freaky from a friend of mine Now I hope you don't get mad at me But I told Nate you was a freak He said he wants a slut, hope you don't mind I told him how you like it from behind Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Cmon girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Cmon girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me We bout' to have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (go ahead shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I'm lookin for a girl that will do whatever the fuck I say everday she be givin it up There she goes, shaking that ass on the floor Bumpin and grindin that pole The way she's grindin that pole I think I'm losing control God, come one [Eminem makes noises] I ain't leavin' without you bitch Come here home with me And my boy, and his boy, and his boy, and his gurl haha, Nate Dogg [deep breathing]
  • pdxskinsin
    16 years ago
    OOh just saw a suggestion before mine..Crazy bitch by Buck Cherry...very nice
  • TessieV
    16 years ago
    Dudester: I think that you mean "Wonderful Tonight?" Let me tell ya, if the DJs at the club I work at decided to play that song to a packed house, they would be fired on the spot. You want your patrons hyped up, not put into a coma. ;)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    God, I hate that "Crazy Bitch" song...it's waaaay overplayed in clubs IMO.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    I enjoy watching dancers gyrate and stretch to Nine Inch Nail's Cry Little Sister. I had a great experience on stage with a Dancer in a Houston Club one night. Brings back memories when I hear it. Heard too much: Crazy Bitch Girls, Girls, Girls In Love with a Stripper
  • kansasgent
    16 years ago
    If I'm in the VIP area with a high mileage beauty, I don't care what the song is. I just want it to last a long time.
  • True dat, kansasgent. One of my worst nightmares is to have my ATF one-on-one in a VIP and the DJ deliberately plays Blur's "Song 2" (aka the "whoo-hoo!" song). That lasts less than two minutes. Can't say that there's a particular song I love to hear a stripper strip to. One that I was surprised works is "Take Me To The River" by the Talking Heads. Heard it at HiLiter in Phoenix a couple months back. One that definitely doesn't work is Oasis' "Wonderwall." Heard that at BSC in Phoenix. I don't even remember what the girl looks like because I was all, "What the hell is this crap?" And Dudester, "I Touch Myself" is by The Divinyls.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls = One Hit Wonder
  • yojimbo6
    16 years ago
    Sweet Dreams (are made of this) - Marilyn Manson
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Like Misterguy says, I can barely tolerate all the overplayed stripper songs. However, like Chitown says, I don't care much about the music played at clubs. The part of me that appreciates music and the part that craves hot ass strippers seem to operate independent of each other, never in sync. I'm content to hear boring, forgettable, even rather annoying music as I get turned on by a stripper. Hearing really good music could be too distracting.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    As sung by Nickelback, FAR AWAY, a common strip club song. Here's the chorus: "I love you I've loved you all along I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me And you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore" Now with this song, if the dancer is smart, she will sing along with one or several of the "I love you" "I loved you all along" phrases in the presence of the potential big spending reg PL, this part appearing 3 times in the song, and then when the PL inquires about what she just said, she will feign ignorance. Now some do this innocently too, and its a very catchy song and can spice it up between dancer and customer, even in a platonic sort of way.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    godfather: It was Motley Crue who did Girls, Girls, Girls, not Van Halen, though I still love a good "Hot for Teacher" strip, perhaps because my ATF and my DATY favorite were both excellent at it. I think its overdone, but when executed well, its good. The funniest act I have ever seen was when this one girl dressed like a dominatrix, complete with a whip, and she danced to John Mellencamp's "Hurts So Good". Whenever Johnny Cougar would sing the title, she would crack the whip. You probably would have had to have been there. Pretty much any AC/DC song works for me in a stripclub. Tool works as well. Hell, any heavy metal song generally works. The three most inappropriate songs (not necessarily bad, but shouldn't be played in a stripclub) I ever heard in a stripclub are Norah Jones "Don't Know Why" (which to me is about the girls failure to achieve orgasm), "Brick" by Ben Folds Five (a song about going to the abortion clinic), and Radiohead's "Karma Police".
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    DandyDan - Thanks for the correction. yojimbo6 - Thanks for helping me to remember the name of that song.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    ShadowCat: I'd like to suggest that you add The Next Contestant by Nickelback to your list of songs for your CDs..
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    One stripper I knew would play that "Smack that Ass" song (by Eminem?) and do what the song said everytime he sang it in the song. She liked having her ass smacked I guess...she would actually have a handprint on her ass by the end of the nite sometimes.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    We Want Some Pussy - 2 Live Crew this is my favorite You Shook Me All Night Long - A/C an oldie but a goodie - never get tired of it Fred Bear - Ted Nugent love those 8+ minute songs And I second the motion for Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton one of the 5 songs I will insist they play at my funeral
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    DougS and MisterGuy: Thanks for the suggestions. I have downloaded both of them and put them in my stripper music folder. They are keepers.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I enjoy dancing to "closer" cause people always start singing along.
  • Blues84
    16 years ago
    I once got a lap dance to Criminal by Fiona Apple...I loved it. I also got one to You're makin' me High by Toni Braxton. Funniest one I ever got was in Mexico when I got one to Thriller....
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Stripping to thriller? Do I smell another youtube hit?
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    they play music when they dance? wow, never noticed.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    After thinking about it, I have to agree, I don't really pay attention to the song during lap dances, I can't even keep track of the number of songs. I recently had an incredible 3 song set with an African American 9 that I got so lost in the dance that I could not even count to 3. I really think she gave me 4 songs but who was I to complain, I just tipped her well and cherished the memories but I can't tell you what any of the songs actually were.
  • david120, the Deja Vu in Minneapolis plays that "We Want Some Pussy" song after every two dancers when they get all the dancers onstage for LD specials. Every two dancers. Hate that place.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I wanna fuck you like an animal wondergrl...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Ahhh so youve heard the song then Misterguy? LOL
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    "Groove is in the heart" by Dee-lite [view link]
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Supprised no one mentioned Lords of Acid or My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult. Whar about Rob Zombie? Lots of good strip tunes there!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I forgot about Rob Zombie, parodyman. I probably shouldn't because they always play Pussy Liquor at one of the clubs I visit often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion