Is Figueroa St L.A. as good as it looks?

Monday, April 17, 2023 8:01 PM
A lot of these girls would be top earners at strip clubs. And I love the way the dress. [view link]

12 comments

@Studme53 I will play along and answer your question. Is Figueroa St L. A. as good as it looks? Figueroa St doesn’t look good in the video, but some of the girls do. I have seen 7s , 8s and even a 9 on Figueroa St. I wrote an article about it: Unicorn in Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California [view link] And this is a picture of one of the girls at night. [view link] :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
Wow - really sexy
Studme53
a year ago
Worked in a building downtown on Figueroa 40 years ago. All I remember leaving at night is stepping over the drunks and homeless as I walked, or ran, to my car.
CashmanI234
a year ago
Aurora Ave in Seattle has vids with some really hot walkers among the usual dregs. So much so that I thought about asking Drew about them but I don't think he's interested in them or has personal experience and I'm never going to end up out there anyway so it doesn't really matter.
TheeOSU
a year ago
I know you guys don't want to hear this, but all of those women are being trafficked. Given the chance, they would rather work as a stripper.
Lockjaw
a year ago
I agree some of them are being pimped but putting them all in that category is not accurate. Some are out there of their own free will for easy money, many are addicts.
TheeOSU
a year ago
Don't confuse being trafficked, with being pimped. Neither is good, but trafficked is much more harsh.
funonthaside
a year ago
OMG if I lived close to this scene I’d be in a lot of trouble. I don’t think I could drive by the girls at 1:36, 1:50, 2:10, 3:18 and 3:47 without seriously considering pulling over. [view link] Long legs, stripper platform heels, slim young women in the bright sun (that really turns me on for some reason) are incredibly sexy to me. Also, the fact that they could be sucking me a few minutes after I first lay eyes on them really pushes my impulses. I’m glad all the street walkers in my area look like slobs, wear sloppy regular clothes and are generally really
Studme53
a year ago
Dixie Highway in south Florida from west palm to Miami was like that at one time but the Sheriff’s offices in PBC, Broward, and Miami-Dade cracked down on the more overt activities it’s still exists but it is very subdued from what it was 10-15 years ago
twentyfive
a year ago
95% of streetwalkers are all doped up. I know lots of dancers use drugs, but I'm talking about straight up junkies out there on the street. The club would probably not work out for them. 1. They look okay in the video but up close, and especially naked, you'll see stuff like scars from scratching their skin raw while on meth, track marks from shooting up, tits that look like deflated balloons (for reasons unknown to me many junkies have gross looking tits like that). 2. Their lifestyle is incompatible with any degree of personal responsibility, like showing up to work (at all) much less showing up on time. On the street they're probably motivated to work only when they need a fix and then return to wherever they go to veg out. 3. If they did get hired at a club, their street attitude would definitely lead to unwanted drama, whether it's between them and other dancers, or with customers. Also they would likely be carrying weapons into the club.
misterorange
a year ago
@Lockjaw wrote, and I quote: “I know you guys don't want to hear this, but all of those women are being trafficked. Given the chance, they would rather work as a stripper.” I know you people don’t want to hear this, but all of the hard working people in the country and the world are being exploited. Given the chance, they would rather work for fair decent living wages.” FTFY, YOU ARE WELCOME! “It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.” ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist Awards: ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019) ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019) ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019) ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019) ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019) ~ Time Person of the Year (2019) ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020) ~ Human Act Award, on Earth Day, (2020) ~ Best in Activism (2020) ~ Women in Youth Activism Award (2021) ~ Honorary Doctor of Laws (LLD), (2021) ~ Honorary Doctor of Theology (2023)
CJKent_band
a year ago
Check Out Aurora Ave Seattle WA Definitely A Match For LA🚦 🚘 🚔
stripperlover777
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion