tuscl

open?

StudlyJohn
Illinois
I had someone message me asking if they are open. I at present have no idea.

I have been by there once since my last review when they should have been open and they were not.

Recently the IL-17 river bridge has been closed down for renovations and it will be that way for a year. I have reasons to be in Lacon directly across the river and in the past would drive through Sparland or over to Sparland a five minute trip back in forth to see of they are open. Now one has to drive from Lacon up to Henry and back down the other side of the river a 20 minute trip each way (about 17 miles), not something I want to do unless I know they are open. I have tried calling the number listed for the club online 309-512-3591, and not gotten a response. In the past they have answered and said they are open or not and how many dancers. I also have numbers for 3 dancers that I met there who have not responded.

6 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    I guess under the new format we need to mention the club in a discussion. otherwise, we don't know what club you're talking about.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Wallanon is not open. He is closed. Very closed.
  • StudlyJohn
    a year ago
    This is for Fluffers in sparland il
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    There's actually a club called Fluffers? Do you get them for free?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Here's the problem...

If you go to the club's profile page, select "Discussions" at the top of the page, it will show a list of all of the club-specific discussions. If you then select "Start a Discussion" at the top of that page, it serves up the normal (non club specific) thread-starter form that defaults to the Front Room. I can see why guys are making this mistake.

To start a club-specific discussion, go to the club profile page, scroll down until you see a "START A DISCUSSION" link underneath the "SUBMIT A REVIEW" link.

That will start a club-specific discussion.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    She is very open.

We're talking about Scrub's mom right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion