tuscl

Lineups?

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 2:33 AM
Any way to find out the lineup and schedules on any given day?

6 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    1-976-LIN-EUPS
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    I think this one has been answered quite a lot. The vast majority of SCs use independent contract strippers. This ultimately means any given night’s talent roster isn’t etched in stone. I think the best advice is next time you see her, try to get her number. Now you can text her to check if she is working.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    Some clubs post lineups or pictures but it can be a fake model they hired for a contract photoshoot. Spearmint Rhino posts them for some clubs but I've noticed that aren't always 100% accurate. Others sometimes have social media like Instagram but it's kind of hit or miss.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Short answer for most clubs... no. Some clubs encourage dancers to post when they'll be there to their Instagram stories, and then the club reposts to the club's IG. That's the best I've seen (but still not entirely comprehensive or reliable).
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Dancers Lineup Name Recommendations: Brook, Angel, Heather, Allessia/Alessia, Lexi, Alexis, Scarlett/Scarlet, Clair, Sukki, Savvy, Alice, Alice, Sunshine, Ivy, Iris, Mary, Kitty, Dawn, Millana, Lizzy, Venessa, Eve, Eva, Lucinda, Cindy, Alekktra, Lindsay, Seliya, Selena, Sabrina, Linda, Sophia, Starr, Meeka, Milly, Alaina, Isabel, Luscious, Pebbles, Cupcakes ✔️ 💲
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Narrowed Line Up Fav's: Savvy, Suvvy, Brook, Seliya, Felicia, Ivy, Rawana, Millana, Sunshine, Selena, Alicia, Milly, Angel, Lizzy, Starr, Alice, Alisha, Alleahh, Eve, Eva, Milly, Nancy, Lucinda, Meeka, Isabel, Alaina, Hunny, Heather, Iris, Kitty, Asia, Dawn, Summer, Aisha, Ciara, Cindy, Scarlet, Alekktra, Gina, Alaisha, Clair, Mary, LeeAnn, Sophia, Mindy, Sabrina, Woo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion