tuscl

Brazilian dancer accents

Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:55 AM
The Brazilian accent in general is very nice, however I've noticed that about 1 in 5 Brazilian dancers have this particularly interesting and sexy accent, way better than normal, and if the dancer happens to have a good voice and good (non-smoking) breath, and loves kissing - well there is nothing much better. At first when they have this very nice version of the accent it sounds a bit like Russian or some similar language. I'm not certain why there is so much variation in Brazilian accents, and of the two for sure with this accent that I know, one is from Sao Paulo and the other from Rio - so its not a necessarily a regional variation per se.

3 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    They are great whores, period.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I am a sucker for a foreign dancer, especially Asian. The accent is always enjoyable, but I need to understand them. I just enjoy the exotic "look" of most of them. That said, I don't much care for latin dancers, perhaps due to the overabundance of them in South Florida.
  • clamheart
    16 years ago
    Brazilians speak Portugese. It is a bit like Spanish, but differs in many respects. It is not a Salvic language like Russian. I suspect that the sexiness of the accent is more a function of the sexiness of who's doing the talking than the language itself. However, some languages, such as French, certainly seem to lend themselves to being more pleasing and sensuous than some others. Most guys like the 'exotic', whatever that is. I know old friends from Boston who go gah-gah over a silky Southern accent, something I've gotten a bit used to after living in the South for over 30 years. (You'd think I'd get turned n by a Jersey 'yoos guys' after all this time, but no..." Diversity is one reason we go to clubs in the first place. The Dutch language is much harsher than, for example French, but a pretty, nude Dutch girl sitting on your lap sounds sweet as thick cream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion