tuscl

Tournament to decide the best strip club America

Like the city one but now this time for the specific club. It's a little tougher to do it's hard for folks to be everywhere but if voters haven't been there they would just vote on which one they would like to make it to one day based off what they read off here, because at the end of the day, maybe perception is reality to some extent. I think when Follies was still around, it was for the most part pretty universally accepted as the king of the strip club universe but in a post Follies world what is the greatest strip club in America? I think we need another tournament to decide. Right now I'm looking for some input if y'all down to do it again.

I'm looking hard at the top 40 for review count to start a list. Maybe I can get 32 clubs or maybe even more. Have a couple big rounds early to narrow it down. Some clubs it's tough, is Boegarts really one of the best strip clubs in America or did we just not have enough money that week? It's stuff like that I'm trying to parse through. America only, no TJ or Canada. Help me out.

My list so far I'm thinking of just because in the various top 40 lists (#bookmarked/#of reviews in particular) these ones keep showing up.

Playhouse Lounge Burlington, NJ

Vivide (V Live) Atlanta, GA

Pandora's Adult Cabaret Seattle, WA

Synn Gentlemen's Club City of Industry, CA

Diamond Dolls Pompano Beach, FL

Flight Club Inkster, MI

Desire Providence, RI

Baby Dolls Dallas, TX

Silver Criket Gentlemen's Club Dearborn, MI

Paradise Gentlemen's Club City of Industry, CA

The Landing Strip Lounge Romulus, MI

Spearmint Rhino City of Industry, CA

Purple Orchid Philadelphia, PA

Bogarts Lounge Inkster, MI

Henry the VIII Lounge Inkster, MI

Johnny A's Hitching Post Paterson, NJ

Tropical Lei Upland, CA

Outer Space Club Philadelphia, PA

Cheetah Pompano Pompano Beach, FL

Kittens Cabaret Seattle, WA

Sahara Theatre Anaheim, CA

Scarlett's Ybor Strip Tampa, FL

Tootsie's Cabaret Miami, FL

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas, NV

Tattletale Lounge Atlanta, GA

Booby Trap Pompano Beach

BT's Executive Club Dearborn, MI

Bourbon Street Phoenix, AZ

Club Risque Bristol, PA

The Go-Go Rama Laurence Harbor, NJ

OZ Clearwater, FL

Chicas Bonitas North Las Vegas, NV

Ole Glory Daze Akron, OH

Pleasant Moments Bridgeport, CT

Hip Hugger Kokomo, IN

Hi Liter Phoenix, AZ

Brad's Brass Flamingo Indianapolis, IN

Paradise Gentlemen's Club City of Industry, CA

Any to add, any to subtract? Should we change it up to represent more parts of the country? Or is like 4 o 5 from one city alright? Would love to hear y'all thoughts.

24 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Might be more work buy I’d suggest 4 regionals. And not some BS NCAA region like where they send UCONN to the west region, but old school NCAA where they really tried to make the regions meaningful
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    And with all due respect, how do you leave The Mons Venus off the list. Sure, it may not be as good as it was in the glory days of old, but for its legacy, it deserves a spot
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Interesting something to think about. I was thinking more just early two rounds so I don't make 5 billion threads and just have people make there picks to wittle it down so we can get to it. I'll try to get the clubs down first and try to go from there.

And motorhead honestly it's not really MY list. I have a lot of other stuff I would put up there, St. James, Red Parrot, Bare Assests in Pasco, BELAX, SA Men's Club, but I don't know if they are popular enough on TUSCL. I just mostly went off those top 40 lists mostly and Mons ain't really on there. But hey if you think it's got to be on there fuck it why not.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    My god you have some dumps on that list. We all sure like some seedy places don’t we!!!!!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    ^^

that was my thought also. Lol. We’ve all gone slummin’ at places like Bogarts occasionally - I’d never put them on a list of top rated clubs, but some guys just love those $40 HJ from an ugly ho
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Usually, number of reviews of a club is a good indicator of club quality but there are a couple of exceptions.

One is when the owner passes away and the club gets passed on to an incompetent heir, followed by a big decline. This happened here in Indianapolis with the Harem House strip club. It had a lot of reviews here, many of them older, at a time when several other local strip clubs with fewer reviews were better.

Another exception is when the strip club is sold, the name is changed, but the old reviews are not carried over to the club under its new name. Here in Indianapolis, the Pony is a top tier club but has a low number of reviews because it has only been under its current owner a few years and hasn't had time to accumulate a lot of reviews.

Any list of top strip clubs that is based on the number of reviews is really just a list of strip clubs that have been owned by one person or company and have delivered a consistently good experience for a long time. The two Indiana clubs listed above, Brad's and the Hip Hugger, both fall in that category.

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well TUSCL is a slummy place. Not really into them too much personally but this is everyone is in on it. Should we get rid of the bargain bin clubs?
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    I concur there are some seedy places on the list but, as a lower seed in the tourney those low cost, low pressure to the point shitholes like Bogarts and Henry's is what a lot of guys are looking for. I personally would would add in Bare Assets or some of the other Pasco clubs due to the full alcohol / full nude aspect.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Not many US clubs like that.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Let’s just call Bogarts the Grand Canyon University of the tournament.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    A few random thoughts:

Pleasant Moments is a shithole. Yes it gets a lot of coverage because you can take a girl into a private room the size of a closet, with nothing in it but a high back chair, and have covered sex with her for $100 or less. But you have to be willing to tolerate a lack of English, generally uncomfortable positions on your feet and overall just horrible club facilities.

Baby Dolls is a tourist trap. The overwhelming majority of those so-called "reviews" are blatant club ads. There are better options in Dallas for whatever you are seeking, whether it's mileage or top shelf talent.

IMHO Desire in Providence is the gold standard IMHO. There is nothing really bad about this place. Yes fun can be had in the back for reasonable money, but unlike most UHM clubs, the facility is very comfortable and most of the girls are hot. Management truly treats the patrons well, including walking around with free drink tickets as a thank you for coming. The price is right at the bar, especially when buying discounted drink cards and the random freebies from management. If you want to have dinner, drinks and some more quiet time with a girl, you can pony up to go up to Club Lust, where the girls are only allowed by invitation. Almost any type of experience is available here and everyone always seems glad to have you there.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Good stuff. Should we be trying to make this list smaller or bigger? More of a 32 or closer to 64?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’d narrow it down to 24 but maybe three categories, dump, mid range, and upscale, also maybe by region.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Note - there’s gotta be a website out there that you can create your own bracket.

I would think you lost put the clubs in there that either:

1. Have the most raviews

Or

2. Have the highest raview ratings

Or

3. Take serious input from all the PLa on the board who will throw out a dozen or so clubs that they think should be on the list
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah I’m trying to do a combination of 1 and 3. Club rating for the top 40 on here at least I don’t think is that reliable.
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    Rick what are better clubs in Dallas in your opinion? I've always had the best time in baby dolls (both talent and mileage). Plus the general vibe is more of an sports bar and doesn't look shady unlike many other clubs.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ Rick hates baby dolls although most others like it.

It’s the same as most strippers love Olive Garden but a few don’t like it.
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    Lol. That background info helps. Thanks Shailynn.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I think Baby Dolls is overrated and mileage was standard one-way, and sort of lacking. Hip Huggers is the Fairleigh Dickinson of the tournament, but really shouldn't be here because of no extras. If anyone's gotten then before, I bow to you sir. Atlantis (Chicago) rates high here doesn't it? I would put both that and Club 390 above Brad's. I would put Industrial Strip above Brads, too. I haven't been to Brad's in 10 years, and it was blah. Also, too many DET clubs. Just because they've got a huge conference doesn't mean everyone deserves to go to the tournament (ahem, Big 10).
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Hip Huggers is the Fairleigh Dickinson of the tournament, but really shouldn't be here because of no extras”

“No extras” - perhaps it should Oral Roberts instead of FD
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "^ Rick hates baby dolls although most others like it."

Do they really? I somehow have my doubts, at least the moment they ask for a vodka and tonic. ;)
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    I have gotten otp action amd kissing without vip from 8s and up.. . Ranks pretty high in my eyes.
  • Lamer
    2 years ago
    Have u been there really?
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    @motorhead: Maybe you should hope that it is "Oral" Roberts!🤣🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion