tuscl

Best Oscar Host

No homo but I'll still probably get called a fag for this thread but hear me out. Oscars are tomorrow, although I haven't watched in a while (last one I caught was when Chris Rock hosted it, it was fucking hilarious), I used to always try to catch the opening monologue, it was usually pretty good stuff. (unless it's somebody who I already know sucks)

Alot of people swear by Billy Crystal but he was a little show tunesy for me. I always thought Steve Martin was the best host, he was fucking hilarious the couple times he did it.

10 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Bob Hope was the OG
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    The Oscars suck big fat donkey dongs. You damn dirty apes had the opportunity to show that you understood real entertainment when the Lion King was released. That movie was based on my father’s life don’t you know.

But did the Lion King win best picture? No. Some bullshit stuff about “can you feel the love tonight?” being best song. I mean yeah, it’s a good song but is it frickin’ “Hakuna Matata"? Anyhoo, Imma make some sexy female hairless ape stripper feel the love tonight and contemplate goin’ all wildebeest on the Oscar presenters while yelling “I am the son of Simba!” ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Muddy: "unless it's somebody who I already know sucks"
    rickthelion: "The Oscars suck big fat donkey dongs"

The only way I'd tune in to watch the Oscars is if Jimmy Kimmel was gonna suck a big fat donkey dong live on the air.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Won't waste my time watching.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    ^^Now THAT is definitely gay!😂🤣
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I watch the awards for the same reason I watch hockey, it’s fun when a fight breaks out.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I just check the highlights later to see who was flashing tits.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ricky Gervais was a great Golden Globes host because he brutally called out the Hollywood phonies and their bullshit.
    Now they want to make overblown versions of comic books. Who gives a shit about Spider-Man 10 ? Maybe dimwits and a billion Chinese sheeple who’s taste is in their ass and don’t know good from bad.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I used to enjoy the Oscars but the new diversity quotas are bullshit. Instead of rewarding merit and artisty, it merely appeases the Marxist BLM SJW.

I thought this was America not some Orwellian dystopia.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Haven't watched that many, but I thought Seth MacFarlane was hilarious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion