Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 Strippers in 3 States Post the Same Meme

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

...on the Same Day, and I see them on the Same Phone because I follow all three. They don't know each other. Today's sign of the apocalypse?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for sdraif
sdraif
•

They are probably all getting it from the same source like stripper_memes on insta etc.

Profile picture for Dan3635
Dan3635
•

Well, what was the meme?

W
wallanon
•

Something about a possum and like a girl's good and bad sides.

B
BubbleYum
•

lol, all I post on my Instagram are memes. Many of us have been reposting from Pleaser Problems on Instagram lately.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement