tuscl

Hey I guess we got videos now

Thanks founder props to you man. I remember specifically asking for that function a few times. A lot we’ve stuff we’ve asked for we’ve actually gotten, he’s doesn’t give us too much feedback on if it’s possible or not but he just kind of does it eventually though.

Anyway this should make strippers showing off way better now.

14 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Really brings the site to life a lot more.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    She uploaded a .mov, which comes up as a broken image on my mobile. I'm not sure this was intentional on founder's part.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well if I go to manage photos on my end and try to upload a photo it now gives you photo or video upload option.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Nice out fit.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Does anyone have a link to a video that plays properly? Maybe it's just the .mov format because it's fucking apple.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Bippitty boppitty bacon!!
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Don't mov-e on my rig
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    If you're on Android trying opening the video on a new tab. It played on my phone that way.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    It doesn't play on my browser (Firefox). Doing a little digging, it looks like that there is a known issue with .mov on Firefox so it might not be Founder's fault.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Does this mean I can cancel my Netflix account?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I can see the movement both from that link on this thread and on the site’s homepage where moving images are shown up as icons alongside still images just fine. On an iPhone.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    ^ Me too. And I agree - great feature
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “ Hey I guess we got videos now”

Nobody wants to see your ding ding videos Muddy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion