tuscl

Valentine Day Gifts

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 4:03 AM
40 cents spent on one ATF for a burned CD (in an arguably valentine red color CD box) and she's quite pleased - not labeled per se as a Valentine gift when given to her last week, but she's recently had me affirm it was for that, and I said yes. "Less is more" is the applicable lesson.

10 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    Still debating on what I will do for Valentines... got two possible gift recipients. However, both are in a bit of a tumultuous period in their lives right now... in one case it's partly because of me.. in the other case, I suspect all of the "coaching" that I have done over the last year or so, telling her how much more she deserves, etc., may have contributed to HER current situation, as well. There is unfortunately, no chance of seeing either of them before the 14th. So.. Miss ATF... I MIGHT send her something... a card, at least.. MAYBE flowers, but that smacks of PL and/or RIL, right? As for C-Fav (current favorite), I don't think anything... before we OTCed the first time, she made it clear that it was to remain nothing more than friends, albeit "with benefits". With Valentines day a romantic holiday, it's not in my best interest to observe it with her...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I never gave a Valentines day gift to any dancer, or even my wife! I do not abide by the rules of gift giving as set forth by Halmark and their ilk! I do, however, give gifts at times other than Christmas, birthdays and such. I believe the spontaneity of such gifts is a vastly better way of expression than following the "prescribed" way of others!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Hallmark cards: No. Teddy bears: No. Flowers: No. Cash for services: Yes.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Disappearing or hiding - should always be the first option 2. Ultra-cheap gifts vaguely disignated for a certain event s/b the 2nd option. I used option #1 on her birthday very recently. In regards to Christmas with several ATFs types a combination of both hiding and ultra cheap gifts (burned CDs also) worked very well
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Thanks to another thread like this one on ATF and Christmas gifts, started by someone else a few months back, I saved probabably 1000's. Once again having multiple ATFs (if one can afford it) and having each one generally aware of other dancers, plus (if you're real bad), having young, pretty, and nubile AMP girls ready and willing in various locales in town - all of this is a real plus because when you spend less than a dollar on them, for all they know you might be spending $1000 on someone else. Note constantly being accused - for example by a very beautiful ATF dancer - of various indiscretions, some true and some false ("you're late, you were with that massage girl again, right?" "No of course not") - probably means you are probably doing something correct as it concerns any chemistry being developed between you and the dancer, which sounds counter-intuitive but its the absolute truth.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    David9999, "Once again having multiple ATFs..."? Isn't an ATF, by definition a single dancer? Sure they could come and go over time, but many at once? IMHO, makes no sense to me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    clubber: by definition. True. But by popular usage it has become more of a current favorite dancer. I have had 2 ATF's. I do not have one that I now consider to be in that special category. They were special and I loved them in a way that only I can understand. I am going to venture into my favorite club on Valentines day. I really don't know what to expect. I think that the day shift will be pretty normal but I think that after that it will be dead. The girls will be spending expected time with their SO's. However those without current So's may be feeling sorry for themselves and maybe would appreciate my company. No special gifts. I will bring my burned CD of the month. Raul Di Blasio. And I will bring candy. I am the candy man. I will also bring "wanna fuck". It works. Ice breaker. To my favorite ATF's of past. I miss you. I loved you. I wish you the best.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I propose using the term C-Fav for a current favorite and retain ATF for your all time favorite.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    So, divorce "ATF" from it's origins as a joke and agree to only use in complete earnestness instead? Good luck with that.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    The term ATF while of course nominally meaning "all time favorite" in practical terms does not have a precise definition however I would describe it in simplest terms (from the customer perpective) as a special status dancer, and its entirely possible (though expensive) to have 2 or more simultaneously. I've tried having a single ATF and I believe its a high risk strategy for a variety of reasons, particularly for a married man. Take the case of a single guy, he could easily have 2 or more girlfriends, and each one could be far more appealing with a higher level of involvement than for example the prior 6 or 7 girlfriends he's had in the past. Strip club AFTs are are really not much different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion