My feed

Sunday, February 26, 2023 4:55 PM
Just a note the my feed button doesn’t seem to be working any longer

5 comments

When I click "My Feed" it takes a *very* long time for it to load. So long that it's easy to think that it's broken. So, try clicking it and just waiting for a very long time. It's still a bug, even if you get there eventually.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I wrote founder about this last night. I checked the chrome developer tools network tab, and my personal feed is loading >700 http requests to show the <10 items that are at the top of my feed if I don't scroll down. I guess that its either discarding a lot or else loading everything ever that I followed, seemingly one at a time. I imagine that some consolidation and pagination will help.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I works for me, slow like others say. But it doesn't include all of the types of things I've bookmarked. It pretty much just shows reviews for clubs, doesn't show comments or threads or anything.
Dolfan
a year ago
I have a similar problem. It appears nothing is happening. I waited a full 2 minutes. hit refresh an I got an error dump. Another time I tried the browser's back button to get back to the feed and it took me completely out of the site.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
my feed needs some tweaking. give me a few weeks... I need to work on the admin side of the site.
founder
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion