tuscl

Adelita In Trouble

I don't have a direct link to the story, but on another site I'm a member of, I saw that on Wednesday the TJ authorities went to all the Zona Norte clubs to check the work permits and health cards of the girls. It's my understanding that only Mexican girls are allowed to work in the clubs, but Adelita had several girls from Colombia and Venezuela working, and they got shut down for at least a day. The other clubs had some issues too, but they were allowed to stay open. I also heard that there weren't as many street girls out as usual because of the health card crackdown.

Apparently, something happened that led the local authorities to go to Zona Norte. I don't know if Adelita is still closed or not as I type this, but that's not a good situation for them to be in.

Maybe one of the other vets can chime in...

15 comments

• OPIllini96
    2 years ago
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    And another link (they're both in Spanish but can be translated into English):

https://www.elimparcial.com/tijuana/tiju…
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i’ll be there next week (hopefully). I’ll post what I see and hear.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    @OPillini96:

I don't see this as enough to close down Adelita's but it will put a strain on them. They also own Malquerida (AFAIK), so some operations may have moved over there unless that got closed down as well. The article didn't mention it. I guess someday in the future it'll all be one big block owned by the HK folks. Aren't there huge places like that in Thailand?

Btw, is the board you're talking about ISG? I thought about joining that one until I actually read the TJ forums there. Seems to be about a 100:1 ratio of weird people being weird vs. useful information. :)
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Yep, ISG is the board I'm referring to.
    2 years ago
    Could be the HK owners flexing their bought and paid for government officials.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The articles are talking about an “investigation” that started in 2022 about underage girls working at Adelitas, and the investigations is headed by people from Mexico City, so probably some “international network” is involved.

Criminal organizations, politicians and police organizations all over the world are always involved in corruption and many times work together, and once in a while they are prosecuted by other “law enforcement agencies” because they have deals with a rival criminal organization.

Just like in the United States mafia families that have fights against each other for power and control and many times have corrupt politicians and law enforcement are in business with them.

These criminals, mafia families, politicians, and law enforcement groups, have these “fights/wars” to consolidate power and to remove the threats posed their power by their enemies/competitors.

You should know that every every single place in the world is “gang territory”, but they most of the time criminal gangs won’t mess with most people.

If you are white messing with you brings a lot of unwanted attention so it is not worth it to them.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Well, one one side I dont' like them keeping Venezuelan and Colombian girls out. But if they are enforcing the Health cards, that is not really a bad thing.
  • bntj1
    2 years ago
    Several Police were guarding the club entrance and perimeter . Police were also stationed across the street

2-26/2023 @11am
  • Cristobal
    2 years ago
    Check this out from a local longer who provides good intel:

https://www.youtube.com/live/5pdxQr0QDpE…
  • carx16
    2 years ago
    Before I left on Sunday 2/26/23 around 1 PM PST, the club was still close. Some of the girls who work there went over to Chicago and HK. One of the girls from Adelita that I talked to at Chicago mentioned the closing was due to an licensing, but again she wasn't completely sure.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    still shut down and sealed up along with its other club. Valentina in the alley.
    word is on the street that it will not reopen with the current owner.
  • rugrat
    2 years ago
    Still shut down on March 15th. No signs of life other than a security guard out front.

From talking to the locals, they think it will be shut down for a while
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Adelitas will be close for some time, probably months.

The family owner of Adelitas and the managers are in prison charged with tax evasion and trafficking in women for prostitution.

The two year investigation started on 2022 in the State of Sonora, Mexico and ended in the city of Tijuana, in the state of Baja California, Mexico.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    ^Well, that means Chicago Club will stay busier than usual for some time as I understand most of Adelita's dancers have moved there. In fact, I'd guess if and when Adelita reopens, it will be under new ownership.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion