tuscl

Forget FKK's. Go to Ukraine. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    It's pretty much a given that sex work will balloon in any mid to long term war zone. Whether it's because it's the easiest way to make money, or because it's the easiest way to extract intelligence from the enemy.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    A buddy of mine worked there regularly before the war. The hotel he stayed in was in a skyscraper. The 1st floor was reception and a restaurant , the 7th floor was a strip club, and the rest were guest rooms. He said the club was full of 8-10s, and SOP was that every dancer was available to take up to your room. I’m not sure how common this was, but he described the country in general as “everything is for sale” and highly corrupt. So, I guess it was pretty common. I don’t know the situation now.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I like the description of the White Rabbit club - as it is a BDSM club and the performances are artistic! This sounds very interesting.

If it wasn’t in the middle of a war zone - it might be worth a trip.

I agree about the high levels of corruption - that lead to everything being offered for a price. There are likely many scams that unsuspecting guys might fall for after a few drinks - and several sets of tits distracting them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I like Eastern European dancers, but I don't like air raid sirens.

I'll pass.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    What CMI said
  • groundball
    2 years ago
    to begin with, I'm not speculating, this is based on reality...
    Soldiers (sailors too) are under an incredible amount of stress. It's hard to sleep, it's hard to eat in a combat situation. When you realize it's been a couple of weeks maybe since you last got a boner, that really weighs on you. So, you set out to prove that you're normal, like all the other 20 year olds, and you go to the club.
    I disagree with the headline and the article, the reason you do it is not "to forget war" but it's more like "to prove you're still normal"
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    >the 7th floor was a strip club, and the rest were guest rooms. He said the club was full of 8-10s, and SOP was that every dancer was available to take up to your room.

Nice, this is definitely the type of UTR setup I love to find when travelling. I went to Kiev many years ago and didn't stumble on any place like this, but the language barrier was horrendous and made networking difficult. I did however make several visits to the famed River Palace, a large boat converted to a night club stationed on the Dnipro river. It wasn't a strip club, but it was full of working women with a bar, dance floor, etc. The quality was pretty high, 8-9s. I took several girls from that place back to my hotel in Kiev.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    ^ you need to be a special degenerate POS to look at the horror the Russians have inflicted upon Ukraine, and fantasize about finding something similar in your travels
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    ^ you need to be a special bleeding heart snowflake to fantasize about things you really know nothing about.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Ukraine had a network of women who used social media and hookup sites to communicate with Russian soldiers. They gathered intelligence including targeting information. This went on for many months until the Russians caught on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion