tuscl

Emergency desploogination services

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I always understood what RHB meant when he referenced "emergency desploogination services", but I had never really found myself in NEED of EMERGENCY services until today.

A regular day. I had a list of referring offices and potential referring providers I wanted to network with. One was an office where we had a minor amount of shared business. I had always found the office manager attractive, but she never dressed in such a fashion where I knew what she was working with. She always wore full collars and large jackets. I assumed that seeing her in a more revealing outfit would spoil the fantasy, so I left it at that.

I walked in today... and... WOW! She's a Latina, likely Colombian, and speaks English with that very sexy accent. Her hair and makeup were fully done down to the eyelash extensions. She was wearing the lowest cut blouse you could ask for - her cleavage was on full display. Her breasts looked real and magnificent. When she got up to greet me, I saw the blouse was fitted around an amazingly slim waist and she was wearing tight pants over an incredible onion ass. An onion ass in it would make you cry. The ass I suspect was enhanced, but I don't care. As we walked and talked, she kept adjusting her bra strap. Hair flips, lip licking, bra strap tugs - these are all well-documented signs of female flirtation and sexual arousal. When we went to the second floor of her office, she insisted on leading me up the stairs giving me an incredible view of that perfect ass.

I have not been able to get her out of my head. This is one of those times when I truly wish I lived in a better extras city. I could likely find dancers who resemble her at Vixens - but there are no extras and mileage is limited there. I could find more mileage and maybe extras at Looker's, but only their very best dancers on their very best day would begin to resemble her. A Cuban is not a Colombian. What I need today is a Diamond Dolls, an Oz, or a Tootsie's, but those are all 2.5 hours away.

Have you ever found yourself in dire need of emergency desploogination services and were you able to get help?

2 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Just read the whole post. If I'm having that kind of day, 2.5 hours is doable...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion