Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

that wasn't me - new site bug

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

2 mos ago · 1 min read

@founder: please delete my duplicates, the post confirmation page did not load and the "post discussion" option never left my screen

Replies (3)

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

Looks like Max Headroom posted

Profile picture for 59
59
•

I just had a similar experience posting a discussion topic. It wasn't clear that it posted. Gave me the option "Do you want to leave the site?" Yes, Cancel. Chose cancel, posted for what I thought was 1st time. Was 2nd. I was able to delete the duplicate, option was kind of obscured.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

@59 that mirrors my experience, but I didn't realize we could delete and edit posts now. Thanks for the heads up!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement