tuscl

SENIOR CAGE FIGHTING

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Monday, February 20, 2023 8:49 PM
I've been practicing. I'll fuck anyone on here up if they try me. Anyone else into senior cage fighting?

8 comments

• mickey48066
    a year ago
    Careful, dusty j lifts weights and plays basketball. See motor heads racial inequality in sport thread to see his tough guy comments. The two of you can battle it out, winner gets the title of tuscl's official court jester.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I have a swig of Johnny walker. Do the rebel yell. And jump on a mother fucker like I'm a cross between spider man and hulk hogan
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Then I service my lady friend or Swedish model of the day
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Who here challenges me? I'll show you what a 5ft 7 250lb 68 year old cage fighter can do
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "I'll fuck anyone on here..." Pauses with a question... "...up" Oh, now I get it. The text wrapped around on my phone lol
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Wall ape, it is clear that this Tvventyfive zebra will actually fuck anybody on here. But zebras are frickin’ disgusting so nobody wants to fuck that zebra. Well, maybe Skifredo. But that is just because fredo is mentally ill. ROAR!!!
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Oh, that wasn't icee? I guess not. Guess I should pay more attention. Or not lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I beat iceydodo to a bloody pulp with my bare hands. Whose next?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion