tuscl

No double dipping on the tip parade

Monday, February 20, 2023 3:32 PM
Some of these girls have to cajones to come around again. Girl, no. First time I’m friendly, I’m happy to give you that dollar, im smiling, I’m joking, laughing, having a good old time. Everybody is loving everybody. But then she comes around again, no no no fuck that. Who made this rule? No twice. One time. I get ghetto with it. I throw my hands up in the air and back up to the wall, screaming no. I make a scene. We gotta correct this pulling of a fast one. Do NOT allow this to become a thing, fuck that hold the line. [view link]

14 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    Or you could just say "I tipped you already" lol.
  • carolinaclubman
    a year ago
    I try to stay away from clubs with that practice. If I want a particular dancer to get my money, I will tip her. Period.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I've never been to a bar with the tip parade, but I wonder what would happen if you just smilec and said "no thanks" when they come around? If enough guys had balls to do that I'll bet the tip parade would end.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I remind them how in my youth 10 cents was a big tip and proceed to tip them
    a year ago
    I do do that ^ sometimes if I just walked in and didn’t see her perform, but no that doesn’t end the tip parade. I’ve been to many clubs where those doing the parade haven’t even recently performed. Buh, bye.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I understand your dislike for the dancers who do two laps during the tip parade. It’s a bit too much. I have never tried Muddy’s approach, but it likely would be effective. This is a practice that can get annoying at clubs in the NYC (NJ) area, and it’s not as easily avoided as those from outside the area might expect. I’ve seen dancers stand in front of a guy and just wait for the dollar. The dancers seem content to stand and wait, even when it’s obvious the guy wants the girl to move along. If I don’t want to tip a girl as she makes her second trip around, I would simply say ‘No thank you. I just tipped you.’
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    " Do NOT allow this to become a thing, fuck that hold the line." ^ too late for Miami clubs. There's clubs where you see more double dippers doing the rounds than actual girls on stage
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    w.r.t. tip-parades – IMO there are two options: 1) grow a fucking-pair and not allow oneself to be intimidated or 2) don’t complain and just pay up There aren’t any gimmicks or tricks. About 5 years ago I was PMed by a newbie young (mid-20s) TUSCLer about meeting-up at a local SoFlo SC – I let him pick the club and he happened to pick probably the worst tip-parade club in SoFlo (Booby Trap in Doral – I think it was the closest-club to his job). Booby Trap Doral was not part of my club-rotation but I had visited it a good # of times over-the-years; and had learned (b/c of this club) to stand-my-ground w.r.t. the excessive/abusive tip-parades. Anyway we are sitting at Booby Trap Doral and I start saying no to the excessive tip-requests (I would only tip dancers that interested me). The newbie TUSCLer noticed what I was doing (not tipping every damn tip-request) so we got to talking and I explained how one had to-stand-their-ground else one was basically part of the problem – then I pointed to a guy that was sitting few-tables away and told the newbie “look-at/observe that guy and see how he’s been taken advantage of” – the guy a few-tables-away would tip every time a dancer asked him for a tip – i.e. the tip-parade-vultures knew which PLs were easy-prey and would hit these guys continuously – anyway me and newbie observe this guy for about 30-seconds and the dude would be reaching into his pocket for a tip every 10-seconds – the guy couldn’t even sit-back and take a swig of his beer w/o having being interrupted for a tip. The newbie looked at me after observing this guy being tip-paraded-to-death and the newbie said “yeah you’re right (w.r.t. needing to stand-one’s-ground and not being taken-advantage-of)” – I thought the newbie had learned his lesson – the next Cubana comes-around and just holds out her hand and says “teep” (tip) and I just smile and shake-my-head no – she moves-on to my newbie friend and I’m expecting him to do the same as I taught him (LOL) and to my astonishment he tips her – I look at him and smile (in a “what the fuck are you doing” kinda way) – he smiles back and just tells me “man I couldn’t do it (couldn’t say no to the tip-hustle even though he didn’t want to tip)” – LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Most dancers know the tip-parade is a hustle – as I posted in the other recent tip-parade thread; not playing the tip-parade-game hasn’t affected my ability to get dances in those clubs – again the dancers know it’s a hustle and “most” of them are not dumb-enough to turn-down a $25-dance(s) b/c the guy wouldn’t tip her a dollar during the tip-walk-hustle. Most of the time I say no during the tip-parade-hustle the dancer just goes on to the next guy – but once in a while I’ll get a real-bitch (not hard to find one in a strip-club) that will try to brow-beat-me for not tipping her – it really doesn’t bother me b/c for me the alternative of being jacked-for-my-money and paying for something I don’t want and having to do this ALL NIGHT LONG during my visit, is worse – I even had a Cubana once almost have an emotional melt-down when I didn’t tip her – she said “no you have to tip me” – I actually felt kinda-bad b/c I think she took it as rejection (I still didn’t tip her though – not to be mean – but when I hit a club I’m hell-bent on not being a “tip parade chump”) – I will usually spend 2 to 4 hours in a club unless the club is not doing it for me – after I stand-my-ground, the tip vultures (the ones that circle the club all-night-long) usually start avoiding me and asking for tips. My M.O. in the heavy-tip-parade clubs is to only tip the girls that interest me for dances – being a tip-parade-holdout means I may have to be a bit more-proactive about getting w/ the dancers I wanna get with (approach them, or just ask them for dance when they come around for a tip) – but as I’ve mentioned I’ve rarely not been able to get dances from the girls I’ve wanted to get dances from b/c again they know it’s a hustle. I don’t have first-hand-experience w/ the Jersey clubs – but I imagine the tip-parade tip is not “mandatory” – and I would imagine most of those girls would not turn down dance/VIP $$$ b/c a PL would not allow himself to be hustled – it seems to me it comes down to PLs for w/e reason being afraid to say no (as my newbie friend in my previous post) and subcoming to peer-pressure I guess and afraid of somehow being ostracized – I guess for some guys it’s less painful to be tipping continuously vs the feeling/thinking of being ostracized by the dancers.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Papi, you forgot option 3: Don't go to that club. I don't go to BT Doral because of that shit. I can sit there and spend an hour and half getting mean mugged and nagged every 30 seconds while they figure out I'm not a sucker. Then when I find one I like, I can grab a quick dance before she rushes back off to march in the parade again. Or I can go to another club and have a friendly & relaxed interaction with the stripper of my choice and we both walk away from the transaction happy. I choose the later. As long as there are customers who'll take option 2, option 1 & 3 won't do much to change the dynamic. Stray cats, raccoons, strippers, trolls, they'll all hang around as long as they get fed enough to survive. When food is hard to come by, they can get desperate, territorial and aggressive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ in SoFlo we have the option of hitting good non-tip-parade-clubs – but perhaps that is not the case in an area like NJ where either most clubs have a tip-parade; or perhaps the good/worth-hitting clubs happen to have one. There may also be a reason to hit a club in-spite of the tip-parade – e.g. when I first-started hitting Showgirls in South Miami circa-2012; that was about the only Miami “mixed” club that had a decent # of ebony-dancers which is what I liked – although at the time Showgirls wasn’t my go-to-club; I still liked having it in my rotation b/c it had my type of dancer. i.e. there are often other variables other than tip-parade or no-tip-parade, when it comes to choosing a club.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    One thing in NY/NJ/PA it’s just an accepted practice. While you can totally say no, nobody is forcing you but it is kind of a dick move. Sort of like an accepted cultural norm practice type thing rather than a law. The idea is you can’t really go up to the stage and tip (it’s behind the bar often) so you hit the girl at the tip walk.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    @Papi, I get it. I don't know whit about NJ or other areas where it may be more widespread. Also agree there may be other factors besides the tip parade, but it's still A factor. For me it's a significant one when it's out of hand like BT in Doral. I'd rather stay home than deal with that shit. If that's how the clubs OP is talking about are, I'd probably be on Seeking instead.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I agree with a stand your ground approach. However, when I visit the local NJ clubs, I’m not looking for a confrontation with a bikini clad dancer. I’d rather not draw any negative attention when I’m in a strip club. It would be interesting to hear from NJ dancers as I’m curious as to how non-tippers are regarded. I doubt any dancer would care that you didn’t partake in the tip parade - when you ask them about buying dances. Money talks, and a few singles shouldn’t matter when you are ready to spend $100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion