tuscl

Road Trip Mega Thread : Florida

Florida is a big enough, with enough options it probably deserves it's own thread. Any tips, 2 cents, advice you guys would give to a random PL driving through Florida? Places to avoid, must hit? I want to try to make these threads as a way to refer back to, in case one of us finds ourselves wandering through wherever.

-Miami/South Florida. Most clubs are pretty much free for all in a lot of them. Most folks hit Pompano beach clubs. West Palm Beach clubs not as good but might be worth checking out. A lot of fake stuff and a lot of latinas, bolt ons and fake butt Cuban girls are mostly what your going to be running into.

-Haven't hit Orlando yet, I don't just don't feel like burning money sometimes but from what I hear it's horrible.

-Space Coast clubs, a definite favorite of mine. Not an extras spot but cheap lap dances, good two mileage, nobody is breathing down your neck. All clubs have the same set up/prices

-Tampa Bay/Pinnellas/Pasco/Hillsborough. A lot of clubs in this area. All those ones south of the airport Dale Mabry/Westshore are worthing at least checking out see what the hubbub's about, whatever your experience, probably more low mileage with some exceptions that's probably the best talent in the area. It gets seedier and more mileage if you go west or north from there. Pinellas clubs I wasn't that crazy about to be honest. Pasco clubs are as advertised that's where you go for sky high mileage in the area.

-Jacksonville. Aside from Emperors they all seem sort of not upscale joints, which ain't a bad thing I haven't found a great spot in J'ville yet but experience limited.

-Emerald Coast. I don't if folks realize how far this part of Florida is from everywhere else, pain in the ass to get to. It's over 6 hours to get to Pensacola from Tampa. That being said I like the area outside the strip clubs but in the strip clubs it's really overpriced, one club Babe's LD's were $60. Some other clubs clearly just there for tourists hitting the beach in Fort Walton or Panama City.

-Southwest Florida. Fort Myers couple ok clubs. Cheetah's in Sarasota has some good talent but probably want to head north.

Anything you guys want to say on Florida with like a billion strip clubs.

11 comments

• Specialj
    2 years ago
    If you going with the intentions of spending time with one (or
    more) dancers and a relatively laid back and less pressure atmosphere I’d say go during the day. Usually an hour or so after open time is when the club starts to wake up.

If you want more of a party atmosphere with more dancers and a more hustle factor then go at night. I also believe the chances for extras are more likely at night too.

I’m not a drinker and personally I prefer the day time vibe, yet for some it may be too low energy to enjoy. And as far as talent I usually see at least one or two dancers day shift that are worth pursuing, and for me, the subtle change in dancer quality isn’t enough for me to go at night.
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    You left off the 3-4 clubs in the Keys, 3.5 hours south of Miami. On Duval St in Key West, the clubs are tourist traps, but off Duvall, they're more relaxed and $20 lap dances are usually pretty good. Not really an extras atmosphere, but good contact and relaxed vibe.

Florida is huge. The 800+ mile, 13+ hour drive from Key West to Pensacola is equal to driving across Texas. Nearly 200 clubs in the state are listed on TUSCL.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    In south Florida, it's all about what you want. There's only a few really bad clubs, the rest of it is really preference.

I don't have much experience outside of south Florida. A few visits to the Space Coast were underwhelming, I didn't really give the SouthWest clubs a fair shake. I've been quite a few times, but always on like Sunday/Monday afternoons so it's not really fair for me to judge them. Orlando wasn't as bad as everyone makes it sound, at least if you know what you're in for. It's a nightmare if you're expecting south Florida in central Florida though.

Best advice is to watch the clubs in the super touristy areas. Key West has a couple of straight clip joints, and even the clubs that aren't 100% scams have a lot of snakes in the grass that will not hesitate to score an easy meal if you look like one. The same in Miami. Pompano & Palm beach aren't as bad, but they're still strip clubs and girls will scam if they think they can. It's worse in the winter when our local girls are traveling and we've got traveling dancers here.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Al clubs are terrible in Florida. Not worth taking the trip for. No extras, ugly women, terrible weather. Just stay in your own state. The regulars down here will just have to suffer.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^. ALL clubs. Where is that edit button ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If one wanted to do a FL SC road-trip I guess one could do the following:

+ start-off in the keys but being careful to avoid the bad-tourist-traps (the keys overall can also be a fun place to hang and do stuff outside of SCs)

+ from the keys head north to the Miami-Metro-Area (Miami thru West Palm Beach) w/ the best clubs in the metro-area being in Pompano

+ then head west to the west-coast of FL to the Ft Myers area – then a bit north along the west coast to the Tampa/Clearwater/St-Petersburg area

+ then head east to Central FL and perhaps hit some Orlando clubs (although far from high-mileage it seems post-Covid the no-touch-rules are not being as enforced although I don’t have first-hand-knowledge)

+ from Central FL head to the east-coast again to Cocoa Beach for the clubs there

+ then head north along the east-coast to Jacksonville

[Or one can reverse it and start of in Jacksonville and work their way down south instead of starting in the keys and working north]

And of course not all areas will offer the same amount of mileage; and when in a specific area one still needs to know which clubs to hit and which clubs are a waste.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    The Florida Keys are great for fishing, but the beaches suck and so do the strip clubs. The Keys are definitely BYOP. The likelihood of finding an attractive local (commercial or civilian) to hook up with is less than zero. You can have a great time in the Keys, but you have to bring your own.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah good call on the Keys, really tourist trap city. I was just there this past summer, the reviews made it me say no which is very rare.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    My impression with south Florida and Hallandale clubs are you need to spend a lot of time with the girls before they give you a good time. It’s not my home court, so that could be said about anywhere, but here where I have the home field advantage I’ve found newbie strippers willing to play on the first or second meet. My 1/2 dozen club visits in s Florida have all been cold with an expectation of get to know you first and drop some $$ first. As a visitor I didn’t have the patience or time to figure it out, especially when I got it good where I’m at. If I lived there and could invest more effort I’m sure the payoff would be nice. There’s plenty of options for sure.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    ^ Not sure where you got that impression. Go to Diamond Dolls in Pompano, you can walk in and be inside a girl in ~5 minutes if that's your goal. Even at other less factory style places, at 75% of of the clubs on your second dance a girl will offer extras by the second or third dance. At like half of them they'll get annoyed and stop talking to you if you aren't going to do a room and aren't a regular.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I guess you specifically said Hallandale, those two clubs are like the 2 of the 10ish clubs in all of south Florida where extras are actually rare.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion