tuscl

Best ( or worst) thing a stripper left in your hotel room?

Tuesday, February 7, 2023 12:08 AM
One girl that I flew in to see me on a trip left some earrings. She flew home a couple days before I left. I mailed them back. I now have a nose ring. Not one of those septum rings. The little gold hoop that most basic white 20 somethings have in their left nare.

10 comments

• Warrior15
    a year ago
    One girl left one of those really expensive designer purses. She came back the next day to retrieve it. I had one leave a very nice jacket. One left two what looked like diamond rings, but she dint' seem to worried about them so they obviously are not diamonds. I still have those rings. I'll see her again sometime. But the BEST thing is if they leave themselves there for the night. That way I get some morning nookie !!!
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Stripper bags have been the most common thing for me, only one in a hotel though. The rest were left in my car. Normally I just toss them if they don't have anything important in them. They usually stink of perfume/lotion/whatever so I need to get rid of them ASAP before they stunk up my car. A couple of times it was too late and I had to scrub where they were left overnight. But once a girl did leave a bag with valuable stuff in it, so I had to hide it well and return it ASAP. Next up are electronics, once in my car and another in the hotel. The one in my car was a phone and the one in the hotel was an Apple Watch. In both instances I had to interrupt my work efforts the next day to get them back to their owners. What a pain in the ass when it happens.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Best - had a dancer who left almost $800 in the back seat of my car. It either fell out of her work backpack while it was in the car or she dropped it while getting the bag in or out of my car. I never even noticed because I almost never used the backseat of that car because it was cramped getting into and out of since it was just a two door car. About 3 months later I was getting the car detailed and when I picked it up the detailer told me he put the Crown Royal bag of cash on the passenger seat and laughed. I thanked him for his honesty and gave him an extra $100 tip. After thinking back to determine who could've left it in there I remembered the girl who had put her backpack in the back seat. I went back to the club I had met her at but she no longer worked there so I spent the cash on the girls who were working that night. Worst - a dancer left a small makeup bag on the bathroom sink. When I opened it I could see a couple of small glass vials and several syringes in the bag. I quickly took the bag down the hall and tossed it in the trash can in the vending area. Needless to say that was the last time I ever dealt with her.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    Left her rent payment & car payment ($3400) in my room safe when she got a call from hubby the next morning & left in a rush. He was at her work to pick up the payments before her shift. She contacted me & asked for me to bring if by asap. I went straight over and she met me at the door & took it out in the parking lot to hubby. She came back in & took me to VIP for a shift start reward.I made it up to her later that night back at the hotel.
  • Sgtsnowman
    a year ago
    So two nights in a row she didn't make it home, and it was no big deal? Seems odd. That was her "manager" collecting the "rent" and not her husband, seems the most likely explanation.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I have a take where somebody living their life knows what's going on better than I do. Desperate people do desperate to things. Example, a dancer I knew a few years ago was in a totally fucked up situation where her husband and kid were literally driving around town while I was fucking the wife/mom. When I found out I put an end to that very fast...
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    FL34 FTW. Yikes!
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Strippers leave a lot of shit behind. None of it really better or worse than the rest I don't think. Number one more frequent seems to be swimsuits, followed closely by panties. Both likely due to the same circumstance, we'll go out to the pool wearing them but come back to the house naked. When she gets dressed again, she puts on new clothes from her bag and just forgets the swimsuit is out by the pool. They're not much issue, I'll toss em in the wash and return em later or sometimes just toss em in the trash. I've ruined a few in the wash, but I'm not gonna hand wash em nor am I gonna leave dirty underwear sitting around. I have had a few instances where I returned the item to the wrong girl and one case where one girl found another girls panties cause they were in a bathroom I almost never use. Phones are the biggest pain in the ass when left behind. That's usually the only way I have to communicate with them so its tough to make arrangements to return it. I usually know where they live and work, but I can't just show up on their doorstep to return it. And many of the girls I see don't work all that often so there's no guarantee they'll be at work if I show up. I'm kinda stuck waiting for them to reach out to me to collect it. One poor girl left her phone in my truck and I didn't notice it and left town for like 4 days with it sitting in my back seat in an airport parking lot. I noticed it sitting on my floor when I tossed my bag in the back seat after returning. Luckily, I stopped by her club on my way home and she was there. Stripper bags get left behind pretty often too. If I had to call something the best, that's probably it. Not because the items are of any value or interest to me, but because what usually ends up happening is she comes over again to get it and we just decide as long as she's already there she might as well just skip work and hang out instead. Like Rick said, they do often stink of stripper though. I don't have anyone to hide it from, but if I don't move em to the garage or something they will stink up the whole room or even house with a persistent and distinctive smell
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "I've ruined a few in the wash, but I'm not gonna hand wash em nor am I gonna leave dirty underwear sitting around." You need to wash them in a little mesh bag. I might've ordered one this week for reasons I won't get into...
  • herbtcat
    a year ago
    Funniest: A stripper left her BF's (who I did not know, of course) birthday present in my guest bathroom. It was a box of Cuban cigars. When I contacted her about 2 days later, she told me to keep them because she had just dumped him for cheating on her with another stripper from the same club (Oh the irony!). About 2 months later I took the remaining 5 cigars I still had to a buddy's "Guys night" gathering featuring steaks, scotch and cigars. One of the attendees was a guy I had not met before. When I dropped the last Cuban in his hands he whistled and told me how much he loves that brand (Cohiba of course). It turns out he hasn't had one in a while because his source was his stripper ex-girlfriend. I just smiled, fired up my lighter for him and changed the subject. :P Worst: A sugar baby left something in the trash can in my guest bathroom the day after my bi-weekly service cleaned my house. About a week later I had a different SB over and after using the loo, she asked me if I was seeing anyone else. "Hey! I'm only seeing you >right now<, Babe." Not really a lie - if you define "right now" as within the last 24 hours. LOL Then she asked me why there was a used tampon in the trash can. So yes, she set me up. But after a millisecond pause, I told her it must have been my real estate agent who was listing one of my rental properties (as well as giving me the occasional HJ if I take her out for sushi - yes, I have a complicated, but rich, life). The moral of these stories: Clean your fucking bathrooms and empty the trash after she leaves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion