tuscl

Should me and my wife check out the clubs in TJ?

Wednesday, February 1, 2023 12:18 AM
Heading to San Diego later this year with my wife and was thinking about checking out a club in TJ. We enjoy strip clubs, but we like grabbing a table, having a few drinks and mostly just tipping the stage. Maybe, we’ll get a dance or two, but aren’t interested in extras. We’re mostly interested in watching some good stage routines and people watching. Is it worth it to go to TJ if we’re not interested in extras/prostitution? If so which clubs of the big 3 would you recommend to hang out it in and watch the stage? Thanks for the advice.

22 comments

• CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Rosewater I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Should me and my wife check out the clubs in TJ? A: NO Q: Is it worth it to go to TJ if we’re not interested in extras/prostitution? A: NO The gentlemen clubs in The Happiest Place on Earth, according to Krusty [view link] Are not like the strip pubs in the USA, they are more geared to men looking for paid-sex, 30 minutes “arriba” upstairs in a hotel room. That have some entertaining “strip sex shows” with audience participation, however their main goal is to get men to pay for different levels of sexual services. If you just want to watch people and don’t participate, I don’t think you will have a good time, because you will not be their typical customers. But is up to you. Just be careful if you go out there and don’t get drunk or do anything illegal.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    as a married couple you'll probably have a better time honestly at Cheetahs in the north part of San Diego.
  • Greanbeans
    a year ago
    I think the opposite… go for it!! IMO, there’s not a bad way to enjoy HK. If all u guys do is watch, then fuck your brains out… cool! Or go read a book…cool! But enjoy the chicas. Hk is an experience! A fantastic voyage! CC also has shows
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    @Rosewater: First of all, ignore desertscrub. He's a moron, afraid to venture out of his small, insular world. He has never been to TJ and thinks anyone who goes there will end up dead. Secondly, I share Greanbeans' enthusiasm for Tijuana clubs and agree with him that "there’s not a bad way to enjoy HK [Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club]." That said, I will beg to differ with him a bit in response to your question "Is it worth it to go to TJ if we’re not interested in extras/prostitution?" I would say no, not if your main objective is to "hang out and watch the stage." You said, "We’re mostly interested in watching some good stage routines and people watching." People-watching, maybe, but the venues there are legal brothels, not strip clubs, and as such don't have much in the way of stage shows. Most first-time visitors to HK -- the premier venue there -- are surprised to learn that while they do have girls who dance on stage, many, if not most, do not remove any articles of clothing when they dance. Yes, they're beautiful women, and based on your statement that "We enjoy strip clubs, but we like grabbing a table, having a few drinks and mostly just tipping the stage," you can do that, but I agree with jascoi that "as a married couple you'll probably have a better time honestly at Cheetahs in the north part of San Diego." I am not familiar with Cheetah's, per se, but many strip clubs in SoCal will provide you with more of what you said you like than anything in TJ. Solo mis dos centavos...
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Rosewater If you and your wife decide to go to “check it out” please write a review from each of your point of view for the benefit of everyone. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Going to TJ just to hang-out and watch the stage is like going to an upscale-steakhouse and planning on just eating the mashed-potatoes. Some “general” tidbits: + “generally” UHM (ultra-high-mileage) clubs are not a great fit for couples – perhaps HK (club Hong Kong) in TJ may be somewhat-different; but IME w/ UHM-clubs (never been to HK though) is that they rarely have couples in them b/c most couples are looking for something different; not to mention UHM clubs often tend to be a bit too-raunchy for most-couples’ tastes + there will be the language barrier – so TJ is not the best-place for interacting w/ girls (unless both you and your wife are both fluent in Spanish) – also; most girls that sit w/ a custy do so w/ the hope/expectation of “going arriba” (fuck-session in the attached-hotel) – so in way you’d be wasting most girls’ time if you don’t plan to do an arriba IMO TJ is not a good-fit for what you are looking-for – as has been mentioned; Cheetah in SD is a much-better fit (nice club w/ nice/attractive girls that speak English and it’s not a raunchy club) – I guess you could do TJ in addition to a SD-club just to say “been there done that and you’ve seen it w/ our own eyes” but I’d avoid TJ//Club-Hong-Kong at a peak time like a weekend night.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    What could possibly go wrong!?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    If you go on YouTube, there are videos (some relatively recent) showing what the clubs are like on the inside. Some are shot on the sly, while others are guys posting video club reviews. That will show you the general "energy" and scene. Also, in a brothel it's possible that your wife will get attention (physical and verbal) that she might not appreciate. My impression is that a lot of guys tend to treat the TJ brothels like amusement park, and anything female is looked at as a ride. I don't know. If you've never visited these places before minus your wife, then I'd hesitate to make your first time in a Mexican brothel a "date night."
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Troll post
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    The only saving Grace is that it appears you have strip-clubbed with your wife in the past, so she will know TJ is not like other clubs. If she's never been to other clubs, then do NOT take her to TJ. Otherwise, you will be banned from clubs on the future by her, as she will assume they are all like that. Also, if you ever want to go to TJ in the future with yourself/buddies, I doubt she would "allow" it after seeing what goes on there. Stick with the high-end low/no-extra clubs when you're with her.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ‘ I'd hesitate to make your first time in a Mexican brothel a "date night."’ AHAHAHAHAHhahahHhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Rosewater
    a year ago
    This community is (generally) really helpful. Except of course for Scrub who continues to comment on things he knows nothing about. And Stud, but I can understand why he would think I’m trolling (you can check my review history, it supports my question). I really appreciate the feedback. I really wasn’t sure if these clubs were just strip clubs that also allowed prostitution, or just really a brothel. I’ve got a few months before my trip, but for now I’m leaning towards not going. Doesn’t sound like we’ll get out what we want to get out of it. However, we are both intrigued and may still check it, out if for anything, just to say we did. Either way we’ll probably also hit up a club or two on the state side. Thinking Cheetahs and Synn COI.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Well, COI may be outside of her comfort zone, as well. Tread lightly until you can get her to be the one to recommend something a bit more wild.
  • Rosewater
    a year ago
    Appreciate that fun, but we’ve been to a fair number of clubs together already. What specifically makes you say that about COI? We have had lap dances together, and I have had them alone while she stuck to the main floor. I have my rules, but she is not the jealous type, and gives me a lot more leeway than most wives.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    COI is a bit more extras-heavy than other places.
  • Rosewater
    a year ago
    Thanks for the heads up fun, I’m not shy about asking a dancer to dial it back if it means not getting a divorce.
  • azfriole
    a year ago
    I've met a couple at HK from San Diego a few times that go there almost every week to enjoy the club and dancers. They seem to enjoy themselves quite a bit. If that's your thing you might as well check it out atleast one and determine if it's what you are looking for.
  • Greanbeans
    a year ago
    Agree with azfriole. I know of couples and singles guy & gals that go to TJ “strip clubs” (brothels) for the shows and lap-dances (NO arriba sex). They grab a great dinner at one of the restaurants (Uber), then drinks at the club with lap dances and tipping at the rail with the occasional participating in the foam shows. One stays at the local hotels, others go towards zona rio hotels or Caesars hotel. So
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    If the OP already had their mind made up why post the thread as a question? Nobody needs a thread with somebody countering everything people have offered. Even the we experienced TJ hounds are only speculating because we don't know anything about to you. "However, we are both intrigued and may still check it, out if for anything, just to say we did." To me this isn't a compelling reason to go. Just because two human beings who aren't you (and the missus) go there regularly and have a good time doesn't mean you will. Maybe one of the tusclers here who knows couples that TJ will be kind enough to float your questions by them and share the response with you. And whoever said your wife might have a hard time wasn't wrong. If she's any kind of hot, in that environment shit could go sideways with people who'd have zero fear of you. It's 50/50 if the club helps you because you're foreign and they don't want the hassle.
  • PutaTester
    a year ago
    I don’t think I have seen as much disparity in replies in any other thread. If you want to check the box, go. You are not prisoners. You see. You hate it, leave. You like it stay. It’s not complicated. TJ clubs are crazy Level Seven. Most of the other posts advising newbies say that nothing can prepare you for what you will see and feel the first time the curtains part. It will be the same for you, love it or hate it. Don’t know why you are being advised against going with your wife. They are rare in the majors, but I have seen couples in the clubs having a great time every time I have gone. Your wife will probably get some stares, but that’s about it. The guys will all be thinking, “I wish my wife was as cool as she is.” And there are some interesting stage shows. Where else can you see two completely uninhibited girls sliding around on a stage covered in shaving foam and being pleasured by a dilo attached to a Sawzall? Or dancing in a hot tub? Or swinging from a ring? I go for the eye candy as much as I go to get laid. If you can go to one of the Halloween events, especially at Hong Kong, it is entertainment that you cannot get most anywhere else. Even events like Chica VIP can be a kick. A lot of locals go dancing at Tropical Bar and La Gloria, where they alternate between strip shows and couples dancing to Mexican tunes. Go to the TJ clubs. Love it or hate it, you will have a story to tell that few of your friends can match.
    a year ago
    If you are adventurous and have some experience in foreign countries go for it. I’ve been with my wife several times and she loves it. If you want to dip your toe in without being overwhelmed try earlier in the day say 3 to 5 or try one of the less popular clubs, maybe Chicago club. To the poster who said there are no clothes removed by dancers he has obviously never been. HK is a wild sex crazed party like you will not see anywhere in the USA.
  • rugrat
    a year ago
    I have seen women in HK a few times. You can do exactly what you described. I would recommend going to the back stage and trying to get one of the booths along the back stage. It is easier to do that during the week. There is no rule that you have to take a woman arriba or get lap dances to have fun at HK. I can say for women it can be a bit overwhelming. I say at a booth along the back stage with a couple for a while once, it took a while for the woman to get comfortable, but ultimately she had fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion