tuscl

Home Depot Husband Hunting? What about wife shopping?

Conundrum
Heaven! (Why is it so hot in here? And why does the bouncer have a trident?)
If tik tok women are going to try to go to Home Depot looking for a husband, then where should "gentlemen" go for a wife? Victoria Secrets?

10 comments

• Conundrum
    2 years ago
    Hooters?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Hey man I'll go there and play the part of a love-struck handyman, just to meet some desperate 30-something chicks. Then after I sample the goods a few times, I'll return them like an unused box of floor tile!
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    The local strip club, of course. Afterall, strippers are the most marriable women, aren't they?

Other than that, I don't think Victoria's Secret (too small, difficult to hang out for extended period without being noticed/labeled as creep) or Hooter's (waitresses are accustomed to being hit on) are viable.

Perhaps hobby store (Hobby Lobby / Michael's), perhaps asking for advice.
  • lick-that
    2 years ago
    I'll guess you haven't seen a Vic Secret window or been inside recently. Bring your lasso cowboy
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    If this is a serious question I would answer at a church. Plenty of people have found love on dating sites as well, or by being introduced as an acquaintance of a friend or relative.

Least likely to last would probably be meeting at a club or an arranged marriage.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Mormon churches. They'll let you do anal.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    If you are looking for a wife and you know that women are going to Home Depot to find a husband wouldn't it make sense to spend time at Home Depot?
  • Jdo11
    2 years ago
    If you are looking for a wife, look to your churches and find a woman who's already married.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m not looking for a wife. I’m just looking for filthy girls to fuck for a reasonable price. Maybe a strip club?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ or the soup kitchen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion