tuscl

North New Jersey Extras and Take Out?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:27 PM
I am curious what experience you guys have had with extras and take out in the North Jersey area. I have had a pretty good experience at VIP in Orange (everything on the menu), and good experience at Lookers in Elizabeth and Players in South Hackensack. But I would like to find a place with a more reliable back room, and/or dancers who might be interested in OTC take out. Any input will be appreciated.

14 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    My advice is to post a few reviews and perhaps offer a comment or two to other people's discussion topics. You ask for "secret information" on your first day? Get a life.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    hmmmmmmmmm I worked in south NJ and my club just got raided AGAIN!
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    I'm with arbeeguy on this one. Just read the reviews. Some are explicit, and some hint around. Or, do what some of us do, and get your ass on the road, visit a bunch of clubs, and become the expert on your region. ;-)
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Sounds like North NJ has changed a lot since I was last there. Take the advice you have been offered and you will learn a great deal.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Two words: Playouse Lounge.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    I appreciate the response by FONDL. As for the others telling me not to post, I think these are ridiculous complaints. First, in my post I explicitly named places where "extras" were provided and got into detail, so I am obviously willing to share info up front. The idea that someone has to hang out here before making a reasonable post is just stupid. Second, I have been around the block, probably before you were born. I've been mongering for 25 years, in every possible venue, from streetwalkers to high class ASPs to AMPs and SC's I've probably been doing this before some of you stopped wearing diapers. I don't need to be lectured about my need to learn about the trade. My ass has been on the road -- and in a lot of places besides nj -- for years. New to the SCs in NJ only, not new to the scene. Third, I read countless reviews in north jersey before posting. Most of them were useless. The reviewers are usually vague to the point of meaninglessness, and/or a lot of the reviewers are too shy/stupid/whatever to find out what is available. I am pretty used to TER, where people do not "hint around," but TER does not cover SC reviews. If this site is so lame that you guys feel the need to keep "secret" information (or perhaps more likely, so lame because you've never gotten more than a HJ at a SC), then it was a waste of my $$ to join. I hope the majority of mongers in NJ are not that dumb, and realize that we all win when we share info with each other (just as I have already shared info with all of you in my first post).
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    Wondergirl: I haven't seen anything on the other boards or the local newspapers. What day was the raid?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I calledtoday and they said everything was fine. But the locals have been bitching about the place. So Im not sure what they wanted. It was pretty early too 10:30am DEA again? or maybe someones Parole officer? I didnt stay to see.
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    If we're talking about the same place, I heard the Feds were looking for illegals, but not about a raid. 10:30 seems early for that.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    NJ, the reason you got that frosty welcome is because none of us want to attract LE attention to any of our favorite clubs, and you never know when they are monitoring or posting on this site. They definately do so on occasion, I know that for a fact. The only reason I was willing to mention Playhouse is because the place sucks (literally) and I could care less if they get shut down, places like that give strip clubs a bad name. Anyhow it's in central NJ, not north.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sounds like you know it all njscfan...so why post here at all then? Some people on this site are just very tight-lipped for their own reasons. I've never been to a SC in NJ...so I can't help you out...
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    The problem is, you joined TUSCL and have not yet posted a single review, and came right out and asked where the law-breaking is going on. Agree completely about the general quality of reviews. But there it's not the incompetence here when it comes to shyness about describing the extras, the reliable back rooms, who the whores are, etc. In part, it's uncertainty about whether LE is monitoring the board. We had a thread on that a while ago, and the opinion was mixed. I think some of us are erring on the side of caution. You can always use the private messaging feature to ask a few of the regulars who review NJ clubs. Hey, we're not unhelpful, just tinged with some healthy skepticism.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    njsc, i just don't get it. Are you FOR REAL? I don't think so. GET REAL or GET LOST. You post one ridiculous request for secret information about illegal activities, and naturally you get some factual feedback which you naturally don't like. You still haven't posted a single review of a club or shared any information in this thread. Why should we trust you???? For all I know you are a 13 year old looking for jollies, or Law Enforcement looking for information on the next place to bust. Not that i really BELIEVE that is the case, but I am just trying to help you see how things work, and encouraging you to establish some CREDIBILITY. Some people visit this website to get their jollies, and some do it to get useful information. You have not really convinced me whether you belong to one of these groups. If you are so experienced where are your posts? After you have published a couple of decent club reviews on this club site, I will humbly apologize to you for my "previous cynicism."
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    I see njscfan has been hard at work. Bravo! And thanks from me personally, as I will be travelling through NJ later this month, and I'm no expert on that state. I can't quite figure out the northern NJ bikini club scene, which seems to vary widely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion