Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm not Kansas City Chiefs fan...

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

... but I'd love for her to change my mind

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Yeah, and she's fuckin loaded too. She can be my Sugar Momma any time. Unfortunately, I doubt she'd be interested.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Where da hell is her ass. Someone must have used it all up

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Hmmmmmm........... I could pretend to be a Chief's fan for a few hours if I got some time with that.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

She's an average girl. Nothing special

W
wallanon
•

She's objectively hot and fit. With me being neither of those I'm not going to criticize. I will say that I prefer women with more ass, but women built like that are easier to slip into from any position.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Tell you what gammanu, I'll TOFTT and save you from that date!🤣

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^ Take one for the "team" ??? How unselfish of you !

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Just the kind of guy I am, lol!

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

“Gracie Hunt is well-known for being the daughter of the billionaire chairman and CEO of the NFL team, Kansas City Chiefs.”

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

I do like her MOON BOOTS for the snow.

:D

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Assuming they are actually her, and they sure as fuck look like her, the nude ones are hot, Hot, HOT!

Def fap worthy.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Gmd do u have links to the nudes? Howd u get those

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Paaaaaassssss

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

One fit babe... Yes all day.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The owner’s daughter is a hottie, I agree.

I like her toned and fit look.

I’m guessing she boosted her social media following significantly with those photos.

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Well she’s in way better shape than me and would probably wear me out, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I took another look at her Twitter and she seems to enjoy showing her bikini clad body. She supports the Chiefs from the owners luxury box - wearing tight clothing and looking hot.

If she has a boyfriend, I’m wondering if there are any sex videos on his phone? This girl could be a Paris Hilton sex tape away from a very sticky situation.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'd be happy to console here after the Bengals beat the Chiefs this coming Sunday.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement